IJARS gets on board with Robotics Business Reviews' 2013 Game Changer Awards
September 16, 2013
The International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems (IJARS) is proud to announce some of its published editors will officially take part to the Robotics Business Reviews' 2013 Game Changer Awards, acting as members of the judging panel.
The 2013 Game Changer Awards will look to identify, recognize and award game-changing advancements made recently in the field of robotics. The award will take place during RoboBusiness 2013, to be held in Santa Clara (USA) on October 23-25.
The International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems' partnership with Robotics Business Review has set fertile ground to give the merited recognition and get the sponsors' attention to many award-deserving projects and people bypassed, overlooked or simply lost in a high-tech shuffle of what is industry application worthy or not. IJARS team is thrilled to be actively involved in identifying recently developed robotics projects which might just be the next amazing game changer in robotic sciences.
IJARS's editors acting as judges for this unique project are the following:
- Andrey V. Savkin, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Marco Ceccarelli, University of Cassino and South Latium/LARM
- Yoseph Bar-Cohen, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), California institute of Technology, USA
- Antonio Visioli, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, University of Brescia, Italy
- Chen YangQuan, Embedded Systems and Automation (MESA) Lab, University of California, Merced
- Chrystopher L. Nehaniv, Professor, Adaptive System Research, University of Hertfordshire, UK