Nonfatal occupational injuries account for 95% of the total cases reported by private industry in 2015 with illness accounting for the remaining 5%. Employers recorded most illness cases as other illness which includes musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) and systemic disease. Musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) are a broad range of disorders involving damage to the muscles, tendons, ligaments, peripheral nerves, joints, cartilage, vertebral discs, bones, and supporting blood vessels. Work-related MSD is a subcategory of these disorders, which is caused or aggravated by working conditions. MSD occur slowly over time due to the repeated wear and tear or microtraumas to the body. Ergonomists seek to identify and rectify factors that negatively impact the physical health and efficiency of workers. Participatory ergonomic programs seek to maximize the involvement of the workers in this process based on the simple fact that the worker is the expert. The following interventions were possible through the practice of participatory ergonomics.