MONOGRAPH - LONG FORM MANUSCRIPT
- 130 - 500 pages
- A self-contained work of writing on a particular subject or an aspect of it, written by one or more authors
- Primary research and original scholarship presented in length
- Single or multiple author monograph
- Edited Book - an edited collection of chapters contributed by various authors
- Collection of papers presented at a particular conference and published in book format
10,000 GBP Monograph - Long Form
The final price depends on the volume of the publication and includes project management, editorial and peer-review services, technical editing, language copyediting, cover design, book layout, book promotion and ISBN assignment.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on their specific country rate. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state, will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.
We feel that financial barriers should never prevent researchers from publishing their research. Take a look at our Open Access Funding page to explore funding opportunities and learn more about how you can finance your IntechOpen publication.
- Your published content immediately available to read, share & download for free
- 570,000 unique monthly visitors to intechopen.com
- +57,400 Web Of Science citations
- You retain copyright to your work
- Chapter & book statistics performance reports allow you to examine the reach of your content
- Download full pdf versions of your book
- Fast publishing process with full support
- Fairest pricing of publishing services & print products
PUBLISHING PROCESS STEPS
See a complete overview of all publishing process steps and descriptions here.
SEND YOUR PROPOSAL
If you are interested in publishing your book with IntechOpen, please submit your book proposal by completing the Publishing Proposal Form.
Not sure if this is the right option for you? Check out the Publish with IntechOpen page or feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com