- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Manual
Jose A. Morales Gonzalez
67 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 118 times.
- The purpose of this publication is to systematize the knowledge necessary to make Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Cardiorespiratory Resuscitation (CRR) known to nursing health specialists, which translates as a set of temporary and internation ...
- Dyspepsia - Advances in Understanding and Management
Eldon Shaffer and Michael Curley
201 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 845 times.
- This textbook is specifically written for clinicians involved in managing patients with dyspepsia. It is a practical guide with up-to-date suggestions on evaluation, diagnosis, and management from experts from around the world. Each chapter is a succ ...
- Hot Topics in Echocardiography
138 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 705 times.
- Echocardiography is still the most used imaging technique for the evaluation of cardiac anatomy and function and today it plays an essential role in daily decision making.
The echocardiographic technology and its applications have widely developed i ...
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Future Outlook
Ahmed O. Kaseb
322 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 1118 times.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) develops as a consequence of underlying chronic liver disease, most commonly cirrhosis. Therefore, HCC management draws on the expertise of a range of medical specialists. Many components of current novel therapeutic m ...
- Miniinvasive Face and Body Lifts - Closed Suture Lifts or Barbed Thread Lifts
362 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2705 times.
- The biggest buzz in the facial and body lifting beautification and rejuvenation category is by far around mini-invasive scarless techniques. They are presented by suture and thread lifts. Both suture and thread lift techniques have many unique proper ...
- Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected Risk
158 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2411 times.
- Learn the recent statements concerning the impact and management of mother-fetal thrombophilia, the achievement necessary for gestation complication prevention and realizing a successful pregnancy valuation. Pregnancy Thrombophilia - The Unsuspected ...
- Current Advances in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Alvaro G. Estévez
256 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2408 times.
- Our understanding of the pathology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a continuously changing field. New hypotheses are generated with each new discovery; they are abandoned to be reanalyzed after some time under the light of new observations. This ...
- Muscle Injuries in Sport Medicine
Gian Nicola Bisciotti and Cristiano Eirale
324 pages, September, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5788 times.
- Muscle tears are one of the most common pathologies in sport and one of the most frequent causes of sport activity suspension. The purpose of this book is to review the state of the art of the actual knowledge on muscle tears in athletes, in particul ...