- Game Theory Relaunched
344 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 21793 times.
- The game is on. Do you know how to play? Game theory sets out to explore what can be said about making decisions which go beyond accepting the rules of a game. Since 1942, a well elaborated mathematical apparatus has been developed to do so; but ther ...
- Application of Geographic Information Systems
Bhuiyan Monwar Alam
372 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 41352 times.
- The importance of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) can hardly be overemphasized in today’s academic and professional arena. More professionals and academics have been using GIS than ever – urban & regional planners, civil engineers, geographe ...
148 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 10268 times.
- It is our hope that this collection will give readers a sense of the type of metaphysical investigations that are now being carried out by thinkers in the Western nations. We also hope that the reader's curiosity will be peaked so that further inquir ...
- Archaeology, New Approaches in Theory and Techniques
292 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 23248 times.
- The contents of this book show the implementation of new methodologies applied to archaeological sites. Chapters have been grouped in four sections: New Approaches About Archaeological Theory and Methodology; The Use of Geophysics on Archaeological F ...
- Sociological Landscape - Theories, Realities and Trends
428 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37881 times.
- More than the usual academic textbook, the present volume presents sociology as terrain that one can virtually traverse and experience. Each version of the sociological imagination captured by the chapter essays takes the readers to the realm of the ...
- Polyphonic Anthropology - Theoretical and Empirical Cross-Cultural Fieldwork
242 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19280 times.
- This book connects anthropology and polyphony: a composition that multiplies the researcher's glance, the style of representation, the narrative presence of subjectivities. Polyphonic anthropology is presenting a complex of bio-physical and psycho-cu ...