InTech Books » Health Sciences » Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Sivakumar Joghi Thatha Gowder
356 pages, July, 2014
All chapters downloaded 503 times.
- The book "Pharmacology and Therapeutics" targets every aspect of the mechanisms for the chemical actions of both traditional and novel drugs. This book covers six sections: Molecular Modeling and Bio-molecular Pharmacology, Immunopharmacology, Enviro ...
- Bioactive Food Peptides in Health and Disease
Blanca Hernandez-Ledesma and Chia-Chien Hsieh
276 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 16643 times.
- "Bioactive Food Peptides in Health and Disease" highlights recent developments on bioactive food peptides for the promotion of human health and the prevention/management of chronic diseases. The book provides a comprehensive revision of bioactive pep ...
- Drug Discovery
Hany A. El-Shemy
515 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 38121 times.
- Natural products are a constant source of potentially active compounds for the treatment of various disorders. The Middle East and tropical regions are believed to have the richest supplies of natural products in the world. Plant derived secondary me ...
- New Insights into Toxicity and Drug Testing
252 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 24382 times.
- This book "New Insights into Toxicity and Drug Testing" covers all emerging technologies (profiling technologies, 3D cultures, next generation sequencing etc.), available methods and models to evaluate candidate drugs and medicinal plants with refere ...
- Recent Advances in Novel Drug Carrier Systems
Ali Demir Sezer
512 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 59019 times.
- This contribution book collects reviews and original articles from eminent experts working in the interdisciplinary arena of novel drug delivery systems and their uses. From their direct and recent experience, the readers can achieve a wide vision on ...
- Chiral Capillary Electrophoresis in Current Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
207 pages, August, 2012
All chapters downloaded 6663 times.
- The scientific monograph by the author Peter Mikus entitled "Chiral Capillary Electrophoresis in Current Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis" provides a comprehensive view on the advanced capillary electrophoresis techniques aimed to current chira ...
204 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27871 times.
- The intent of this book is to provide an overview of current conceptualizations of Pharmacotherapy. The book focuses on three major areas; diagnosis, treatment, and prevention for a wide array of diseases; Cognitive and Psychological disorders (Schiz ...
- Promising Pharmaceuticals
158 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 46277 times.
- From the dawn of civilization, humans have been dreaming of happy, healthy and long-life. Our life expectancy is twice longer than 100 years ago. We know more about the diseases. Therefore we have developed new drugs to fight against them. The demand ...