- Hydraulic Conductivity
Vanderlei Rodrigues da Silva
218 pages, December, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2002 times.
- This book is a research publication that covers original research on developments within the Hydraulic Conductivity field of study. The book is a collection of reviewed scholarly contributions written by different authors. Each scholarly contributio ...
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Manual
Jose A. Morales Gonzalez
80 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 772 times.
- The purpose of this publication is to systematize the knowledge necessary to make Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Cardiorespiratory Resuscitation (CRR) known to nursing health specialists, which translates as a set of temporary and internation ...
- New Advances in Image Fusion
142 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2526 times.
- Image Fusion is an important branch of information fusion, and it is also an important technology for image understanding and computer vision. The fusion process is to merging different images into one to get more accurate description for the scene. ...
- Current Issues in Molecular Virology - Viral Genetics and Biotechnological Applications
294 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 4229 times.
- This book is a collection of chapters dealing with examples of RNA and DNA viruses, and issues such as how these gene packages have learnt to take advantage of their hosts, molecular recognition events that hosts may use to counterattack the viruses, ...
- Dyspepsia - Advances in Understanding and Management
Eldon Shaffer and Michael Curley
210 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 3566 times.
- This textbook is specifically written for clinicians involved in managing patients with dyspepsia. It is a practical guide with up-to-date suggestions on evaluation, diagnosis, and management from experts from around the world. Each chapter is a succ ...
- Hot Topics in Echocardiography
146 pages, November, 2013
All chapters downloaded 2949 times.
- Echocardiography is still the most used imaging technique for the evaluation of cardiac anatomy and function and today it plays an essential role in daily decision making.
The echocardiographic technology and its applications have widely developed i ...
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Future Outlook
Ahmed O. Kaseb
330 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 4171 times.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) develops as a consequence of underlying chronic liver disease, most commonly cirrhosis. Therefore, HCC management draws on the expertise of a range of medical specialists. Many components of current novel therapeutic m ...
- Miniinvasive Face and Body Lifts - Closed Suture Lifts or Barbed Thread Lifts
372 pages, October, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9726 times.
- The biggest buzz in the facial and body lifting beautification and rejuvenation category is by far around mini-invasive scarless techniques. They are presented by suture and thread lifts. Both suture and thread lift techniques have many unique proper ...