- Advanced Technologies
Editor Kankesu Jayanthakumaran
698 pages, October, 2009
All chapters downloaded 200676 times.
- This book, edited by the Intech committee, combines several hotly debated topics in science, engineering, medicine, information technology, environment, economics and management, and provides a scholarly contribution to its further development. In v ...
- Advanced Learning
Editor Raquel Hijon-Neira
444 pages, October, 2009
All chapters downloaded 168854 times.
- The education industry has obviously been influenced by the Internet revolution. Teaching and learning methods have changed significantly since the coming of the Web and it is very likely they will keep evolving many years to come thanks to it. A go ...
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Editor Pei-Gee Peter Ho
608 pages, October, 2009
All chapters downloaded 169005 times.
- Remote Sensing is collecting and interpreting information on targets without being in physical contact with the objects. Aircraft, satellites ...etc are the major platforms for remote sensing observations. Unlike electrical, magnetic and gravity su ...
- Advances in Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Editor Gary Jedlovec
752 pages, October, 2009
All chapters downloaded 221439 times.
- Remote sensing is the acquisition of information of an object or phenomenon, by the use of either recording or real-time sensing device(s), that is not in physical or intimate contact with the object (such as by way of aircraft, spacecraft, satellite ...
- Evolutionary Computation
Editor Wellington Pinheiro dos Santos
582 pages, October, 2009
All chapters downloaded 127010 times.
- This book presents several recent advances on Evolutionary Computation, specially evolution-based
optimization methods and hybrid algorithms for several applications, from optimization and learning to pattern recognition and bioinformatics.
- Mobile Robots - State of the Art in Land, Sea, Air, and Collaborative Missions
Editor XiaoQi Chen, Y.Q. Chen and J.G. Chase
335 pages, May, 2009
All chapters downloaded 66610 times.
- Since the introduction of the first industrial robot Unimate in a General Motors automobile factory in New Jersey in 1961, robots have gained stronger and stronger foothold in the industry. In the meantime, robotics research has been expanding from ...
- Kalman Filter Recent Advances and Applications
Editor Victor M. Moreno and Alberto Pigazo
604 pages, April, 2009
All chapters downloaded 183390 times.
- The aim of this book is to provide an overview of recent developments in Kalman filter
theory and their applications in engineering and scientific fields. The book is divided into 24
chapters and organized in five blocks corresponding to recent adv ...
- Advances in Sonar Technology
Editor Sergio Rui Silva
450 pages, February, 2009
All chapters downloaded 83423 times.
- The demand to explore the largest and also one of the richest parts of our planet, the advances in signal processing promoted by an exponential growth in computation power and a thorough study of sound propagation in the underwater realm, have lead t ...