- Advances in Robot Manipulators
Editor Ernest Hall
678 pages, April, 2010
All chapters downloaded 186262 times.
- The purpose of this volume is to encourage and inspire the continual invention of robot manipulators for science and the good of humanity. The concepts of artificial intelligence combined with the engineering and technology of feedback control, have ...
- Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
Editor Zeeshan-Ul-Hassan Usmani
486 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 114953 times.
- This book presents a unique and diversified collection of research work ranging from controlling the activities in virtual world to optimization of productivity in games, from collaborative recommendations to populate an open computational environme ...
- Trends in Telecommunications Technologies
Editor Christos J Bouras
778 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 232465 times.
- The main focus of the book is the advances in telecommunications modeling, policy,
and technology. In particular, several chapters of the book deal with low-level
network layers and present issues in optical communication technology and optical ...
- Waste Management
Editor Er Sunil Kumar
232 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 71379 times.
- Solid Waste Management is one of the essential obligatory functions of the Urban Local Bodies/Municipal Corporation. This service is falling too short of the desired level of efficiency and satisfaction resulting in problems of health, sanitation an ...
- Signal Processing
Editor Sebastian Miron
536 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 203026 times.
- This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in signal processing area and to offer a snapshot of the recent advances in this field. This work is mainly destined to researchers in the signal processing related areas but it is also ...
- Silver Nanoparticles
Editor David Pozo Perez
342 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 200271 times.
- Nanotechnology will be soon required in most engineering and science curricula. It cannot be questioned that cutting-edge applications based on nanoscience are having a considerable impact in nearly all fields of research, from basic to more problem ...
- Tissue Engineering
Editor Daniel Eberli
534 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 241886 times.
- The Tissue Engineering approach has major advantages over traditional organ transplantation and circumvents the problem of organ shortage. Tissues that closely match the patient’s needs can be reconstructed from readily available biopsies and subs ...
- Swarm Robotics from Biology to Robotics
Editor Ester Martinez Martin
110 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 30128 times.
- In nature, it is possible to observe a cooperative behaviour in all animals, since, according to
Charles Darwin’s theory, every being, from ants to human beings, form groups in which most
individuals work for the common good. However, although ...