- Ambient Intelligence
Felix Jesus Villanueva Molina
144 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 26437 times.
- It can no longer be ignored that Ambient Intelligence concepts are moving away from research labs demonstrators into our daily lives in a slow but continuous manner. However, we are still far from concluding that our living spaces are intelligent an ...
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
642 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 162210 times.
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...
- Carbon Nanotubes
Jose Mauricio Marulanda
766 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 431055 times.
- This book has been outlined as follows: A review on the literature and increasing research interests in the field of carbon nanotubes. Fabrication techniques followed by an analysis on the physical properties of carbon nanotubes. The device physics ...
- Biomimetics Learning from Nature
534 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 188849 times.
- Nature’s evolution has led to the introduction of highly efficient biological mechanisms. Imitating these mechanisms offers an enormous potential for the improvement of our day to day life. Ideally, by
bio-inspiration we can get a better view of ...
- Climbing and Walking Robots
508 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 141011 times.
- Nowadays robotics is one of the most dynamic fields of scientific researches. The shift
of robotics researches from manufacturing to services applications is clear. During the
last decades interest in studying climbing and walking robots has been ...
- Cutting Edge Nanotechnology
444 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 148766 times.
- The main purpose of this book is to describe important issues in various types of devices ranging from conventional transistors (opening chapters of the book) to molecular electronic devices whose fabrication and operation is discussed in the last f ...
- Energy Management
Francisco Macia Perez
246 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 81288 times.
- Forecasts point to a huge increase in energy demand over the next 25 years, with a direct and immediate impact on the exhaustion of fossil fuels, the increase in pollution levels and the global warming that will have significant consequences for all ...
- Biomedical Imaging
100 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 36812 times.
- Biomedical imaging is becoming an indispensable branch within bioengineering. This research
field has recently expanded due to the requirement of high-level medical diagnostics and rapid
development of interdisciplinary modern technologies. This b ...