- Signal Processing
528 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 195789 times.
- This book intends to provide highlights of the current research in signal processing area and to offer a snapshot of the recent advances in this field. This work is mainly destined to researchers in the signal processing related areas but it is also ...
- Silver Nanoparticles
David Pozo Perez
334 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 183247 times.
- Nanotechnology will be soon required in most engineering and science curricula. It cannot be questioned that cutting-edge applications based on nanoscience are having a considerable impact in nearly all fields of research, from basic to more problem ...
- Tissue Engineering
524 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 224528 times.
- The Tissue Engineering approach has major advantages over traditional organ transplantation and circumvents the problem of organ shortage. Tissues that closely match the patient’s needs can be reconstructed from readily available biopsies and subs ...
- Swarm Robotics from Biology to Robotics
Ester Martinez Martin
102 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 28424 times.
- In nature, it is possible to observe a cooperative behaviour in all animals, since, according to
Charles Darwin’s theory, every being, from ants to human beings, form groups in which most
individuals work for the common good. However, although ...
- Ambient Intelligence
Felix Jesus Villanueva Molina
144 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 26457 times.
- It can no longer be ignored that Ambient Intelligence concepts are moving away from research labs demonstrators into our daily lives in a slow but continuous manner. However, we are still far from concluding that our living spaces are intelligent an ...
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies Semiconductor Devices Circuits and Systems
642 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 162517 times.
- This book is planned to publish with an objective to provide a state-of-the-art reference
book in the areas of advanced microwave, MM-Wave and THz devices, antennas and
systemtechnologies for microwave communication engineers, Scientists and post- ...
- Carbon Nanotubes
Jose Mauricio Marulanda
766 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 431253 times.
- This book has been outlined as follows: A review on the literature and increasing research interests in the field of carbon nanotubes. Fabrication techniques followed by an analysis on the physical properties of carbon nanotubes. The device physics ...
- Biomimetics Learning from Nature
534 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 189044 times.
- Nature’s evolution has led to the introduction of highly efficient biological mechanisms. Imitating these mechanisms offers an enormous potential for the improvement of our day to day life. Ideally, by
bio-inspiration we can get a better view of ...