- Fuel Injection
262 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 102820 times.
- Fuel Injection is a key process characterizing the combustion development within Internal Combustion Engines (ICEs) and in many other industrial applications.
State of the art in the research and development of modern fuel injection systems are pr ...
- Nuclear Power
396 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 94594 times.
- The world of the twenty first century is an energy consuming society. Due to increasing population and living standards, each year the world requires more energy and new efficient systems for delivering it. Furthermore, the new systems must be inhere ...
Cristina Marta Del-Ben
144 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 20766 times.
- Neuroimaging has become a crucial technique for Neurosciences. Different structural, functional and neurochemical methods, developed in recent decades, have allowed a systematic investigation on the role of neural substrates involved in functions per ...
- Laser Welding
Xiaodong Na, Stone
240 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 44040 times.
- This book is entitled to laser welding processes. The objective is to introduce relatively established methodologies and techniques which have been studied, developed and applied either in industries or researches. State-of-the art developments aimed ...
- Energy Efficiency
188 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 59273 times.
- Global warming resulting from the use of fossil fuels is threatening the environment and energy efficiency is one of the most important ways to reduce this threat. Industry, transport and buildings are all high energy-using sectors in the world and e ...
- Climate Change and Variability
500 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 153392 times.
- Climate change is emerging as one of the most important issues of our time, with the potential to cause profound cascading effects on ecosystems and society. However, these effects are poorly understood and our projections for climate change trends a ...
- Character Recognition
196 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 49443 times.
- Character recognition is one of the pattern recognition technologies that are most widely used in practical applications. This book presents recent advances that are relevant to character recognition, from technical topics such as image processing, f ...
- Air Traffic Control
180 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 25934 times.
- Improving air traffic control and air traffic management is currently one of the top priorities of the global research and development agenda. Massive, multi-billion euro programs like SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research) in Europe and NextGen (N ...