About the book
This book is intended to be dedicated to present theoretical aspects of the remotely sensed information collection systems. It is expected to consider fundamental principles of operation of detectors and sensors have developed on the base of variety of materials and structures.
In the meantime, it is undertaken application of advances of achieved challenges in the area embracing wide spheres of technical and technological needs of remote sensing data access. It is expected to consider method of remote sensing use for spatial data collection with further geographical information system development in monitoring and observation purposes.
It is expected to provide advances of remote sensing data gather technology on the satellite, airborne and unmanned platforms, theirs problems and weaknesses.
1. Theory of interaction of matter and electromagnetic wavelength
2. Fundamental principles of remote sensed devices,
3. Physical operation principles of sensors/detectors functions,
4. General technological aspects of sensors systems,
5. Remotely sensed data detection system materials and complexes,
6. Satellite detection systems,
7. Airborne detection system,
8. Unmanned flight detection system,
9. Remote sensing Drone systems for observation and monitoring,
10. Methods and features of remote sensing information detection,
11. Achievements and problems of detection systems,
12. Areas of application of remotely sensed systems,
13. Storage and archiving of spatial data,
14. Future expectations of application of remotely sensed systems.