MONOGRAPH - LONG FORM MANUSCRIPT
- 130 - 500 pages
- A self-contained work on a particular subject, or an aspect of it, written by one or more authors
- Primary research and original scholarship presented in detail
- Single or multiple author manuscript
- Edited Book - an edited collection of chapters contributed by various authors
- Conference Proceedings - collection of papers presented at a conference published in book format
10,000 GBP Monograph - Long Form
The final price includes project management, editorial and peer-review services, technical editing, language copyediting, cover design, book layout, book promotion and ISBN assignment.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on the specific rate applied in their country of residence. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.
IntechOpen has collaborated with Enago, through its sister brand, Ulatus, which is one of the world’s leading providers of book translation services. The services are designed to convey the essence of your work to readers from across the globe in a language they understand. Enago’s expert translators incorporate cultural nuances in translations to make the content relevant for local audiences while retaining the original meaning and style. Enago translators are equipped to handle all complex and multiple overlapping themes encompassed in a single book and their high degree of linguistic and subject expertise enables them to deliver a superior quality output.
IntechOpen Authors that wish to use this service will receive a 20% discount on all translation services. To find out more information or obtain a quote, please visit: https://www.enago.com/intech.
We feel that financial barriers should never prevent researchers from publishing their work. Please consult our Open Access Funding page to explore funding opportunities and learn more about how you can finance your IntechOpen publication.
- Your published content is immediately available to read, share and download for free
- +3.3 million unique visitors per month
- +184,650 Web Of Science citations
- You retain copyright to your work
- Chapter and book statistics performance reports allowing you to examine the reach of your content
- Full PDF version of your book available to download
- Rapid publishing process with personal support
- Competitive pricing for publishing services and print products
SEND YOUR PROPOSAL
If you are interested in publishing your book with IntechOpen, please submit your book proposal by completing the Publishing Proposal Form.
Not sure if this is the right option for you? Please refer back to the main Publish with IntechOpen page or feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.