InTechOpen contributors can order print books at a special price ranging from:
55-90 GBP for Hardcover full-colour books
- Discounts are granted for orders of 10 copies and more.
- All library orders receive a 20% discount.
- There is no minimum or maximum threshold on the quantity of book orders.
For a quote please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org The quote will be sent to you within 1-2 business days.
All of the books and chapters can be browsed online. To obtain InTechOpen's full book catalogue in PDF, please contact us.
TERMS (find out more)
Print on Demand (POD)
- Books and offprints printed specifically for your order
- Ordered, printed, and shipped in 12-20 business days
- Available for purchase at any time
- No minimum or maximum threshold on book order quantity
IntechOpen works with award winning print-houses and we hold to the fact that all of our printed products are of the highest quality.
Print copies of our publications are most often purchased as individual purchases by universities, libraries, institutions and academia personnel, hence increasing the visibility and outreach of our authors' published work among science communities and institutions. Our books are available at our direct Print Sales Department and through selected representatives throughout the world.
India - CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
- Representative for: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Iran, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunis, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
ASEAN - Books International
- Representative for: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
China Publishers Services Ltd - CPS
- Representative for: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
Mallory International Ltd
- Representative for: Africa
For partnership opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add a Book Value-Added Tax of 5%. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state, will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.