Without sacrificing the quality of carefully edited and produced peer-reviewed content, Compacts are published as part of IntechOpen’s book collection but on faster schedules, typically 4-6 weeks after acceptance. With an average of 132,000 visitors per week, publishing in Compacts guarantees high visibility and international content sharing. As a fully Open Access publisher, the utilization of a CC BY NC 4.0 license means that other researchers will never have to pay permission fees and can adapt, use, and further build upon the material published in Compacts, eliminating any barriers to the further development of scientific research.
COMPACTS-SHORT FORM MONOGRAPH
- 50 - 130 pages
- Self-contained works of writing on a particular subject written by one or more authors
- A unique hybrid between a book chapter and monograph
- Online only or online and print options available
4,000 GBP Compacts Monograph - Short Form
The final price depends on the volume of the publication and includes project management, editorial and peer-review services, technical editing, language copyediting, cover design, book layout, book promotion and ISBN assignment.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on their specific country rate. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state, will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.
IntechOpen has collaborated with Enago, through its sister brand, Ulatus – one of the world’s leading providers of book translation services. The services are designed to seamlessly convey the essence of your work to readers from across the globe in the language they understand. Enago’s expert translators incorporate cultural nuances in translations to make the content relevant for local audiences while retaining the original meaning and style. With linguistic and subject expertise, Enago translators are equipped to handle all complex and multiple overlapping themes encompassed in a single book to deliver a superior quality output.
IntechOpen authors that wish to use this service will receive a 20% discount on all translation services. To find out more information or get a quote, please visit: https://www.enago.com/intech.
We feel that financial barriers should never prevent researchers from publishing their research. Take a look at our Open Access Funding page to explore funding opportunities and learn more about how you can finance your IntechOpen publication.
- Fast publishing process: publication 4 to 6 weeks post-acceptance
- Language proofreading and technical formatting included in the cost
- Unprecedented personal support
- Tailor-made product: choose between online only or online and print editions of your Compacts
- 560,000 unique visitors per month guarantees high visibility and international content sharing
- Retain Copyright to your work
- Wide Dissemination - distribution to scientific databases and university libraries
- Author in the Center - signature personal approach
- Competitive pricing with funding opportunities
PUBLISHING PROCESS STEPS
See a complete overview of all publishing process steps and descriptions here.
SEND YOUR PROPOSAL
If you are interested in publishing your book with IntechOpen, please submit your book proposal by completing the Publishing Proposal Form.
Not sure if this is the right option for you? Check out the Publish with IntechOpen page or feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org