Without sacrificing the quality of carefully edited and produced peer-reviewed content, Compacts are published as part of IntechOpen’s book collection but on a faster schedule, typically 4-6 weeks after acceptance. With an average of 132,000 visitors per week, publishing in Compacts not only guarantees high visibility but also facilitates international content sharing. As a fully Open Access publisher, the utilization of a CC BY NC 4.0 license means that other researchers will never have to pay permission fees and can adapt, use, and further build upon the material published in Compacts, eliminating any barriers to the further development of scientific research.
COMPACTS-SHORT FORM MONOGRAPH
- 50 - 130 pages
- Self-contained works on a particular subject compiled by one or more authors
- A unique hybrid between a book chapter and monograph
- Online only, and print options available
4,000 GBP Compacts Monograph - Short Form
The final price will depend on the volume of the publication and includes project management, editorial and peer-review services, technical editing, language copyediting, cover design, book layout, book promotion and ISBN assignment.
*The price does not include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on the specific rate applicable in their country of residence. Institutions and companies registered as VAT taxable entities in their own EU member state will not pay VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method.
Optional Production Services
Straive is our official partner for Copyediting and Typesetting. Unlike other publishers we provide authors with full XML Typesetting, English language copyediting & proofreading services at no extra charge.
In addition to these services, IntechOpen Authors can access a range of additional professional pre-submission editorial services offered by Straive through their AuthorMate platform at a discounted price. These services include:
- Language Editing
- Artwork Services for Tables, Charts, and Infographics
- LaTeX Conversion and Support
- Subject Indexing
- Keyword Indexing
- Author Indexing
- Alternate Text Creation
To find out more information, please visit https://www.authormate.ai/intechopen.
IntechOpen also collaborates with Enago, through its sister brand, Ulatus, one of the world’s leading providers of book translation services. Their services are designed to convey the essence of your work to readers from across the globe in the language they understand. IntechOpen Authors that wish to use this service before submission will receive a 20% discount on all translation services. To find out more information or obtain a quote, please visit https://www.enago.com/intech.
We feel that financial barriers should never prevent researchers from publishing their research. Please consult our Open Access Funding page to explore funding opportunities and learn more about how you can finance your IntechOpen publication.
- Rapid publishing process: publication 4 to 6 weeks following acceptance
- Language proofreading and technical formatting included in the cost
- Personal support throughout the publishing process
- Tailor-made service: choose between online only or online and print editions of your Compact
- +3,3 million unique visitors per month guarantees high visibility and opportunities for international content sharing
- You retain copyright to your work
- Wide dissemination and distribution to scientific databases and university libraries
- Competitive pricing with funding opportunities
SEND YOUR PROPOSAL
If you are interested in publishing your book with IntechOpen, please submit your book proposal by completing the Publishing Proposal Form.
Not sure if this is the right option for you? Please refer back to the main Publish with IntechOpen page or feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com