Your Personal Contact
- Dragana Manestar
Publishing Process Manager
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number:
+ 385 51 688 983
- Office Hours: 8am - 4pm CET
- Current Time: 3:52 am CET
Call for Papers:
Book edited by:
Dr. Bjorn Jespersen
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Dr. Marie Duzi
VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Deadline for submitting chapter proposals (1-4 pages long): March 15, 2012
This book is planned to be published in October 2012
To contribute to this book please
Register to Submit
The book will be indexed in:
The topics covered in the edited book will include, but are not limited to:
- Fixed point theorem
- Denotational semantics
- Recursive definitions
- Ontology languages
- Computer science
- Procedural and operational semantics
Publishing process steps and dates
To see details of each of the steps in the process, please click on the date or the question mark sign and they will appear in the box on the right.
- Acceptance of the invitation sent by e-mail and online registration More info
- Chapter proposal submission Mar 15, 2012 More info
- Chapter proposal review See Details More info
- Chapter submission Jun 11, 2012 More info
- Chapter review See Details More info
- Payment of Article Processing Charge (APC) Jul 09, 2012 More info
- Typesetting and Proof Corrections See Details More info
- Printing of the book October 2012 More info
- Online publication of the book October 2012 More info
- Book delivery to corresponding author See Details More info
- To accept this invitation and to start the publishing process for the book "Formal Semantics", please fill in the registration form
- You have been nominated to participate based on your expertise in the field and we believe that you might have something new and original to share with the scientific world. By accepting the invitation you are registered as a potential author for our new book project.
- The chapter proposal should include themes that you plan to cover in your chapter together with key ideas submitted in MS Word .doc or .pdf format, 1 to 4 pages long.
- The chapter proposal is reviewed by our Editorial Board and it is either accepted or rejected for publication. You will receive a notification and suggestions for improving your content.
- If you have received a Notification of Acceptance this means that your current research has been recognized as valuable and relevant to the given theme. If not, you may try again with a different approach or wait for a future project which may prove more suitable for your research area.
- The full chapter should be 16 to 26 pages long. We provide technical instructions for the paper, but we do not limit you in the way that you wish to present your topic - you can use images, tables, figures, etc. Since this book will be freely available online to a wide audience, we would appreciate if you could write a brief "soft" introduction to your chapter.
- Once you have submitted your chapter it is reviewed by the Book Editor. Full chapters go through the review process in approximately 6-8 weeks following submission.
- After your chapter passes the review by the Book Editor you will receive a final notification of acceptance.
- You will receive an invoice which will also be available on your Author Panel. A publishing fee of 640 euro covers the cost of the scientific publishing work flow, print and distribution of one hard copy of the book for the corresponding author, server and repository costs.
- Our Technical Editor will prepare the Typeset Proof of your chapter and you will be able to check it and request corrections.
- The manuscript is now prepared for print. You will be asked once again to give your final approval.
- Our designers create the visual identity of "Formal Semantics", ISBN 979-953-307-X-X and once this is finalized, your book is printed. To enhance your reader's experience and enjoyment of your work, all InTech books will now be published in full process color throughout with high quality binding and a full color hard cover.
- Your chapter is published online on our websites and promoted around the web in major search engines, databases and online repositories.
- A hard copy of the book will be sent to you by express mail. You can also order additional copies of the book.
To contribute to this book please
Register to Submit
Article Processing Charge (APC)
About the APC
- The Article Processing Charge is 640 EUR
- The APC can be covered by the authors' institution or funding body
- The APC is charged only for accepted chapters
InTech books are published in the open access model, which means that they are free to be read by anyone, anywhere in the world, and available to download via our reading platform. This model is not without costs and the APC covers:
- indexing and listing across all major repositories
- online hosting
- promotion and dissemination of your work
- printing and express delivery of one hard copy sent directly to you (books printed in full color with quality binding)
Register to participate
To participate in this book project, please fill in the registration form.
InTech is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Learn more »