Computer and Information Science
- E-Business - Applications and Global Acceptance
146 pages, February, 2012
- E-Business - Applications and Global Acceptance is a collection of well-written papers that employ empirical and theoretical/conceptual approaches to highlight insights on the global acceptance of electronic business (e-business) and other useful app ...
- User Interfaces
270 pages, May, 2010
- Designing user interfaces nowadays is indispensably important. A well-designed user
interface promotes users to complete their everyday tasks in a great extent, particularly
users with special needs. Numerous guidelines have already been developed ...
- Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
486 pages, March, 2010
- This book presents a unique and diversified collection of research work ranging from controlling the activities in virtual world to optimization of productivity in games, from collaborative recommendations to populate an open computational environme ...
- Semantic Web
318 pages, January, 2010
- Having lived with the World Wide Web for twenty years, surfing the Web becomes a way of our life that cannot be separated. From latest news, photo sharing, social activities, to research collaborations and even commercial activities and government ...