- Advances in Internal Combustion Engines and Fuel Technologies
Hoon Kiat Ng
318 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 45455 times.
- This book highlights the important need for more efficient and environmentally sound combustion technologies that utilise renewable fuels to be continuously developed and adopted. The central theme here is two-fold: internal combustion engines and fu ...
- Vehicular Technologies - Deployment and Applications
Lorenzo Galati Giordano and Luca Reggiani
232 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 17048 times.
- This book provides an insight for students, researchers and practitioners on the area of vehicular communications explaining and presenting solutions for some of the most critical issues in this field and, hopefully, inspiring new research directions ...
- New Generation of Electric Vehicles
384 pages, December, 2012
All chapters downloaded 48070 times.
- Important factor in political decision-making is a public opinion as well. Therefore, it is very important to raise global ecological awareness and wider public education regarding ecology. Goal of this book is to bring closer to the readers new driv ...
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
214 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27510 times.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) have transformed surface transportation networks through the integration of advanced communications and computing technologies into the transportation infrastructure. ITS technologies have improved the safety ...
- Electric Vehicles - Modelling and Simulations
487 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 155359 times.
- In this book, modeling and simulation of electric vehicles and their components have been emphasized chapter by chapter with valuable contribution of many researchers who work on both technical and regulatory sides of the field. Mathematical models ...
- Electric Vehicles - The Benefits and Barriers
252 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 69810 times.
- In this book, theoretical basis and design guidelines for electric vehicles have been emphasized chapter by chapter with valuable contribution of many researchers who work on both technical and regulatory sides of the field. Multidisciplinary researc ...
- Advances in Spacecraft Technologies
608 pages, February, 2011
All chapters downloaded 131198 times.
- The development and launch of the first artificial satellite Sputnik more than five decades ago propelled both the scientific and engineering communities to new heights as they worked together to develop novel solutions to the challenges of spacecraf ...
- Wind Tunnels
146 pages, February, 2011
All chapters downloaded 50591 times.
- Although great advances in computational methods have been made in recent years, wind tunnel tests remain essential for obtaining the full range of data required to guide detailed design decisions for various practical engineering problems.
This book ...