Computer and Information Science
- Grid Computing - Technology and Applications, Widespread Coverage and New Horizons
366 pages, May, 2012
- Grid research, rooted in distributed and high performance computing, started in mid-to-late 1990s. Soon afterwards, national and international research and development authorities realized the importance of the Grid and gave it a primary position on ...
- Advances in Grid Computing
284 pages, February, 2011
- This book approaches the grid computing with a perspective on the latest achievements in the field, providing an insight into the current research trends and advances, and presenting a large range of innovative research papers. The topics covered in ...
- Advances in Petri Net Theory and Applications
230 pages, September, 2010
- The world is full of events which cause, end or affect other events. The study of these events, from a system point of view, is very important. Such systems are called discrete event dynamic systems and are of a subject of immense interest in a varie ...