Browse by Subject
- Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Computer and Information Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Materials Science
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
InTech Open Access Books » Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology » Technology
- The techniques of computer modelling and simulation are increasingly important in many fields of science since they allow quantitative examination and evaluation of the most complex hypothesis. Furthermore, by taking advantage of the enormous amou ...
- The widespread deployment and use of Information Technologies (IT) has paved the way for change in many fields of our societies. The Internet, mobile computing, social networks and many other advances in human communications have become essential to ...
- From 3rd to 5th March 2008 the International Association of Technology, Education and Development organised its International Technology, Education and Development Conference in Valencia, Spain. Over a hundred papers were presented by participants f ...
- This book, edited by the Intech committee, combines several hotly debated topics in science, engineering, medicine, information technology, environment, economics and management, and provides a scholarly contribution to its further development. In v ...