- Advanced Applications of Rapid Prototyping Technology in Modern Engineering
Muhammad Enamul Hoque
374 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 66459 times.
- Rapid prototyping (RP) technology has been widely known and appreciated due to its flexible and customized manufacturing capabilities. The widely studied RP techniques include stereolithography apparatus (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS), three- ...
- Holography - Different Fields of Application
Freddy Alberto Monroy Ramirez
158 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 17707 times.
- This book depicts some differences from the typical scientific and technological literature on the theoretical study of holography and its applications. It offers topics that are not very commercial nor known, which will allow a different view of the ...
- Advances in Modern Woven Fabrics Technology
252 pages, July, 2011
All chapters downloaded 67634 times.
- The importance of woven fabrics increases constantly. Starting from traditional uses mainly in clothing applications, woven fabrics today are key materials for structural, electronic, telecommunications, medical, aerospace and other technical applica ...
- Microwave Heating
382 pages, July, 2011
All chapters downloaded 83718 times.
- The Microwave heating has not only revolutionized the food industry but also has extended its wings widely towards its multidimensional applications. Thus it has opened new vistas of potential research in science and technology. The book is compiled ...
- Electricity Infrastructures in the Global Marketplace
T. J. Hammons
834 pages, June, 2011
All chapters downloaded 97737 times.
- This book discusses trends in the energy industries of emerging economies in all continents. It provides the forum for dissemination and exchange of scientific and engineering information on the theoretical generic and applied areas of scientific and ...
- Digital Libraries - Methods and Applications
Kuo Hung Huang
232 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 40644 times.
- Digital library is commonly seen as a type of information retrieval system which stores and accesses digital content remotely via computer networks. However, the vision of digital libraries is not limited to technology or management, but user experie ...
- Woven Fabric Engineering
Polona Dobnik Dubrovski
436 pages, November, 2010
All chapters downloaded 152038 times.
- The main goal in preparing this book was to publish contemporary concepts, new discoveries and innovative ideas in the field of woven fabric engineering, predominantly for the technical applications, as well as in the field of production engineering ...
- New Trends in Technologies: Devices, Computer, Communication and Industrial Systems
Meng Joo Er
454 pages, November, 2010
All chapters downloaded 116573 times.
- The grandest accomplishments of engineering took place in the twentieth century. The widespread development and distribution of electricity and clean water, automobiles and airplanes, radio and television, spacecraft and lasers, antibiotics and medic ...