- Laparoscopy - An Interdisciplinary Approach
146 pages, September, 2011
- Over the last decades an enormous amount of technical advances was achieved in the field of laparoscopy. Many surgeons with surgical, urological, or gynaecological background have contributed to the improvement of this surgical approach which today h ...
- Gangrene - Current Concepts and Management Options
190 pages, August, 2011
- Gangrene is the term used to describe the necrosis or death of soft tissue due to obstructed circulation, usually followed by decomposition and putrefaction, a serious, potentially fatal complication. The presented book discusses different aspects of ...
- Skin Grafts - Indications, Applications and Current Research
384 pages, August, 2011
- The procedure of skin grafting has been performed since 3000BC and with the aid of modern technology has evolved through the years. While the development of new techniques and devices has significantly improved the functional as well as the aestheti ...
- Kidney Transplantation - New Perspectives
Dr.(Md) Magdalena Trzcinska
356 pages, August, 2011
- Although many years have passed since the first successful kidney transplantation, the method, although no longer considered a medical experiment, is still perceived as controversial and, as such, it triggers many emotions and that's why conscious ed ...