- Gangrene Management - New Advancements and Current Trends
83 pages, March, 2013
- Since the book "Gangrene: Current Concepts and Management Options" had been published in August 2011, certain advancements in the field have been observed and several important multicenter studies have been successfully accomplished. The presented bo ...
- Hepatic Surgery
644 pages, February, 2013
- Longmire, called it a "hostile" organ because it welcomes malignant cells and sepsis so warmly, bleeds so copiously, and is often the ?rst organ to be injured in blunt abdominal trauma. To balance these negative factors, the liver has two great attri ...
- Skin Grafts
104 pages, February, 2013
- Split thickness skin grafting procedure is a simple but essential and important one to achieve closure of a full thickness or deep partial thickness skin defect. It needs to be performed with care and precision for successful outcome.
The present pu ...
- Current Concepts in Kidney Transplantation
Sandip Kapur, Cheguevara Afaneh and Meredith J. Aull
316 pages, December, 2012
- Despite significant accomplishments to date, kidney transplantation is a relatively young field in medicine. Due to the armamentarium of agents available to effectively suppress the immune system, the past decade has seen a shift in focus from preve ...
- Current Concepts in General Thoracic Surgery
304 pages, December, 2012
- The Aim of "Current Concepts of General Thoracic Surgery" is to provide a brief overview of several topics in this field. It includes a collection of contributions from many outstanding Authors who provide their knowledge and experience from many co ...
- Esophageal Reconstruction
Marta Strutynska-Karpinska and Krzysztof Grabowski
90 pages, November, 2012
- The present book, based on knowledge and great experience of the authors includes a wide study problem of reconstructive esophageal surgery with use of pedicled intestinal segments, in detail discusses vascular anatomy of intestines, difficulties and ...
- Vascular Surgery - Principles and Practice
100 pages, October, 2012
- This book aims to provide a brief overview of conventional open vascular surgery, endovascular surgery and pre- and post-operative management of vascular patients.
The collections of contributions from outstanding vascular surgeons and scientists fr ...
- Evolving Trends in Urology
Sashi S. Kommu
80 pages, October, 2012
- Urology is currently the most rapidly expanding surgical superspecialty. The reason for this exponential propulsion of this field, especially over the last two decades, is the dual role of scientific breakthroughs and the successful coupling of engin ...