Medicine » Stem Cell Research
- Peripheral Neuropathy
114 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3263 times.
- Peripheral Neuropathy offers an update on few of the hottest topics of diagnose, treatment and rehabilitation of peripheral nerve injuries. The book is composed of five chapters, each addressing a different topic, ranging from an analysis of the heig ...
- Stem Cell Biology in Normal Life and Diseases
194 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 13839 times.
- Stem cells have a prominent role in normal life and also in pathogenesis of disorders. Today, these cells are clinically applicable in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation but expansion of their application in many more disorders needs more work. ...
- Neural Stem Cells - New Perspectives
428 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14625 times.
- Twenty years after the discovery of neural stem cells, the question whether the central nervous system can be considered among regenerative tissues is still open. On one side, deep characterization of neural stem and progenitor cells, their niches, a ...
- Innovations in Stem Cell Transplantation
378 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 26480 times.
- This book documents the increased number of stem cell related research, basic and clinical applications as well as views for the future. The book covers a wide range of issues related to new developments and innovations in cell-based therapies con ...
- Embryology - Updates and Highlights on Classic Topics
Luis Antonio Violin Pereira
222 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 29074 times.
- Embryology is a branch of science concerned with the morphological aspects of organismal development. The genomic and molecular revolution of the second half of the 20th century, together with the classic descriptive aspects of this science have allo ...
- Applications of Immunocytochemistry
330 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 45599 times.
- Immunocytochemistry is classically defined as a procedure to detect antigens in cellular contexts using antibodies. However, over the years many aspects of this procedure have evolved within a plethora of experimental setups. There are different ways ...
- New Advances in Stem Cell Transplantation
594 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 71788 times.
- This book documents the increased number of stem cell-related research, clinical applications, and views for the future. The book covers a wide range of issues in cell-based therapy and regenerative medicine, and includes clinical and preclinical c ...
- Neural Stem Cells and Therapy
452 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 43734 times.
- This book is a collective work of international experts in the neural stem cell field. The book incorporates the characterization of embryonic and adult neural stem cells in both invertebrates and vertebrates. It highlights the history and the most ...