- Frontier Effects and Tidemarks: A Commentary in the Anthropology of Borders
- History and Sociology: What is Historical Sociology?
- Education and the Reproduction of Inequalities
- Archaeological Geophysics - From Basics to New Perspectives
- The American Dream and Corporate Executive Fraud
- Ethnic Identities, Social Spaces and Boundaries: Habitus and Fundamentalist Doxa Among Second-Generation Chinese American Evangelicals
- Archaeometallurgical Investigation of Iron Artifacts from Shipwrecks - A Review
- Culture, Language, and Knowledge About the Syncretism
- Food Policy Beyond Neo-Liberalism
- Monitoring Land Suitability for Mixed Livestock Grazing Using Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Social Metabolism, Cultural Landscape, and Social Invisibility in the Forests of Rio de Janeiro
- Why Are Latin Europeans Less Happy? The Impact of Hierarchy
- Bilogical, Archeological and Culturological Evidences of Paleoasiatic Origin of Northern Mongoloids, Caucasoids and American Indians
- Exploring the Sociology of Agriculture: Family Farmers in Norway - Future or Past Food Producers?
- An Anthropological Approach to Understanding the Process of Legitimation: An Examination of Major League Baseball Emergence
- Contingency Theoretical Functionalism and the Problem of Functional Differentiation
- GIS Techniques in Archaeology: An Archaeoastronomical Approach
- What is Economic Sociology?
- Contributions of Anthropology to the Study of Organization: The Case of Funeral Home
- Applying Craniofacial Metrics to Adapt 3D Generic Head Models