Social Sciences and Humanities
- Advances in Customer Relationship Management
154 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 35629 times.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) strategies have become increasingly important worldwide due to changes in expectations from customers as well as changes in the nature of markets. This book puts forth a conceptualization that attempts to not on ...
- Urban Development
308 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 35240 times.
- Cities are growing as never before and nowadays, it is estimated that at least 50% of the world's population lives in urban areas. This trend is expected to continue and simultaneously the problems in urban areas are anticipated to have an increase. ...
- Sociological Landscape - Theories, Realities and Trends
428 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 58756 times.
- More than the usual academic textbook, the present volume presents sociology as terrain that one can virtually traverse and experience. Each version of the sociological imagination captured by the chapter essays takes the readers to the realm of the ...
- Time Management
114 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 42586 times.
- The time management is worthy goal of many human activities. It concerns variety problems related to goals definition, assessment of available resources, control of management policies, scheduling of decisions. This book is an attempt to illustrate t ...
- Polyphonic Anthropology - Theoretical and Empirical Cross-Cultural Fieldwork
256 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 26467 times.
- This book connects anthropology and polyphony: a composition that multiplies the researcher's glance, the style of representation, the narrative presence of subjectivities. Polyphonic anthropology is presenting a complex of bio-physical and psycho-cu ...
- International Perspectives of Distance Learning in Higher Education
Joi L. Moore and Angela D. Benson
344 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 33149 times.
- This book, written by authors representing 12 countries and five continents, is a collection of international perspectives on distance learning and distance learning implementations in higher education. The perspectives are presented in the form of ...
- Pathways to Supply Chain Excellence
Ales Groznik and Yu Xiong
218 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 97690 times.
- Over the last decade, supply chain management has advanced from the warehouse and logistics to strategic management. Integrating theory and practices of supply chain management, this book incorporates hands-on literature on selected topics of Value C ...
- Learning Disabilities
374 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 57519 times.
- Learning disability is a classification that includes several disorders in which a person has difficulty learning in a typical manner. Depending on the type and severity of the disability, interventions may be used to help the individual learn strate ...