Browse by Subject
- Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- Computer and Information Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Materials Science
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
InTech Open Access Books » Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology » Physics » Plasma Physics
- In the early twentieth century, Dr. Irving Langmuir actively studied plasma discharge and surface science. Since then, great progress has been made in the development of applications of discharges and plasmas such as discharge lamps, electric tubes, ...
- To understand plasma physics intuitively one need to master the MHD behaviors. As sciences advance, gap between published textbooks and cutting-edge researches gradually develops. Connection from textbook knowledge to up-to-dated research results can ...