Chemistry » Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Hydrogen Energy - Challenges and Perspectives
398 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37253 times.
- Hydrogen economy represents the future of human civilization. Limited resources of our planet are compelling us to turn to renewable clean energy resources and hydrogen figures prominently as the energy carrier of a future sustainable energy system. ...
- Macro To Nano Spectroscopy
458 pages, June, 2012
All chapters downloaded 95361 times.
- In the last few decades, Spectroscopy and its application dramatically diverted science in the direction of brand new era. This book reports on recent progress in spectroscopic technologies, theory and applications of advanced spectroscopy. In this b ...
- Molecular Photochemistry - Various Aspects
294 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 47003 times.
- There have been various comprehensive and stand-alone text books on the introduction to Molecular Photochemistry which provide crystal clear concepts on fundamental issues. This book entitled "Molecular Photochemistry - Various Aspects" presents vari ...
- Green Chemistry - Environmentally Benign Approaches
Mazaahir Kidwai and Neeraj Kumar Mishra
166 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 54582 times.
- Green chemistry is chemistry for the environment. It is really a philosophy and way of thinking that can help chemistry in research and production to develop more eco-friendly solutions. Green chemistry is considered an essential piece of a comprehen ...
- Microemulsions - An Introduction to Properties and Applications
262 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 58245 times.
- The rapidly increasing number of applications for microemulsions has kept this relatively old topic still at the top point of research themes. This book provides an assessment of some issues influencing the characteristics and performance of the micr ...
- Lignocellulosic Precursors Used in the Synthesis of Activated Carbon - Characterization Techniques and Applications in the Wastewater Treatment
Virginia Hernandez Montoya and Adrian Bonilla Petriciolet
100 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 20197 times.
- The present book discusses the principal lignocellulosic precursors used in the elaboration of activated carbons in different countries such as Asia, America, Europe and Africa; the different methods and experimental conditions employed in the synthe ...