Medicine » Otorhinolaryngology
- Cochlear Implant Research Updates
Cila Umat and Rinze Anthony Tange
232 pages, April, 2012
- For many years or decades, cochlear implants have been an exciting research area covering multiple disciplines which include surgery, engineering, audiology, speech language pathology, education and psychology, among others. Through these research st ...
- Hearing Loss
406 pages, March, 2012
- Authored by 17 international researchers and research teams, the book provides up-to-date insights on topics in five different research areas related to normal hearing and deafness. Techniques for assessment of hearing and the appropriateness of the ...
- Allergic Rhinitis
Marek L. Kowalski
214 pages, March, 2012
- Allergic rhinitis, while troublesome for a patient, may be also a challenge for the physician. That is why physicians must still learn more on the pathophysiology, clinical spectrum and novel diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to the disease. The ...
- Allergic Diseases - Highlights in the Clinic, Mechanisms and Treatment
554 pages, March, 2012
- The present Edition "Allergic diseases - highlights in the clinic, mechanisms and treatment" aims to present some recent aspects related to one of the most prevalent daily clinical expression disease. The effort of a group of outstanding experts from ...
- Up to Date on Tinnitus
Fayez Bahmad Jr
186 pages, December, 2011
- Up to Date on Tinnitus encompasses both theoretical background on the different forms of tinnitus and a detailed knowledge on state-of-the-art treatment for tinnitus, written for clinicians by clinicians and researchers. Realizing the complexity of t ...
Michael J. Brenner
146 pages, December, 2011
- Rhinoplasty is one of the defining procedures of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Its roots stem from early efforts in nasal reconstruction to the emergence of modern rhinoplasty. This book describes the latest clinical and research perspectives ...
- Peculiar Aspects of Rhinosinusitis
Gian Luigi Marseglia and Davide Paolo Caimmi
112 pages, November, 2011
- Rhinosinusitis has both a great practical interest and a broad significance due to the scientific complexity of the pathogenetic problems related to the disease, not yet completely resolved, and their implications for clinical treatment.
This book h ...