Medicine » Otorhinolaryngology
- Seminars in Dysphagia
Renee Speyer and Hans Bogaardt
246 pages, September, 2015
- Seminars in Dysphagia provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary issues in the field of dysphagia assessment, treatment and management in diverse subject populations. Expert views are shared by international clinical experts from different med ...
- Hearing Loss
418 pages, March, 2012
- Authored by 17 international researchers and research teams, the book provides up-to-date insights on topics in five different research areas related to normal hearing and deafness. Techniques for assessment of hearing and the appropriateness of the ...
- Up to Date on Tinnitus
Fayez Bahmad Jr
198 pages, December, 2011
- Up to Date on Tinnitus encompasses both theoretical background on the different forms of tinnitus and a detailed knowledge on state-of-the-art treatment for tinnitus, written for clinicians by clinicians and researchers. Realizing the complexity of t ...
- Peculiar Aspects of Rhinosinusitis
Gian Luigi Marseglia and Davide Paolo Caimmi
122 pages, November, 2011
- Rhinosinusitis has both a great practical interest and a broad significance due to the scientific complexity of the pathogenetic problems related to the disease, not yet completely resolved, and their implications for clinical treatment.
This book h ...