Medicine » Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Current Issues in Sports and Exercise Medicine
Michael Hamlin, Nick Draper and Yaso Kathiravel
229 pages, May, 2013
- This unique resource presents current issues in sports and exercise medicine which outlines new areas of knowledge and provides updates on current knowledge in the broad field of sports and exercise medicine.
Written by experts in their own sub-disc ...
- Arthroplasty - Update
605 pages, February, 2013
- New technologies, developments in implant design and advances in surgical technique have improved outcomes after joint replacement and decreased rate of complications. It is not a surprise that the number of arthroplasties increases steadily every ye ...
- Innovative Rheumatology
307 pages, January, 2013
- In recent years, the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis has undergone tremendous changes due to methotrexate and biologics in large part. Until a decade ago, avoiding joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis was not realistic for rheumatologist. Howe ...
- Skeletal Muscle - From Myogenesis to Clinical Relations
370 pages, August, 2012
- The book ‘Skeletal Muscle – From Myogenesis to Clinical Relations’ offers a wide range of topics related to the skeletal muscle morphology and function. Chapters deal with the process of myogenesis and the regeneration of skeletal m ...
- Low Back Pain
Ali Asghar Norasteh
352 pages, May, 2012
- This book includes two sections. Section one is about basic science, epidemiology, risk factors and evaluation, section two is about clinical science especially different approach in exercise therapy.
I envisage that this book will provide helpful in ...
- Physical Therapy Perspectives in the 21st Century - Challenges and Possibilities
Josette Bettany-Saltikov and Berta Paz-Lourido
386 pages, April, 2012
- This book contains new information on physical therapy research and clinical approaches that are being undertaken into numerous medical conditions; biomechanical and musculoskeletal conditions as well as the effects of psychological factors, body awa ...
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
82 pages, April, 2012
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders are a significant problem throughout the world. The work environment has undergone rapid changes in recent years. With increasing number of workers being tied to man, machine systems, susceptibility to constrain ...
- Low Back Pain Pathogenesis and Treatment
244 pages, March, 2012
- Low back pain is a common disorder which affects the lumbar spine, and is associated with substantial morbidity for about 80% of the general population at some stages during their lives. Although low back pain usually is a self-limiting disorder that ...