Chemistry » Organic Chemistry
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Anharmonicity of Biomolecules, Crosslinking of Biopolymers, Food Quality and Medical Applications
172 pages, March, 2015
- This informative and state-of-the-art book on Infrared Spectroscopy is addressed to Researchers in Medicine as well as to Pharmaceutical Industry and Agriculture. It features 7 specialized chapters of MIRS and NIRS covering applications in proteins a ...
338 pages, October, 2012
- The domain of catalytic hydrogenation continues to grow fast, reflecting the wide range of chemical applications that can be enhanced by the easy use of molecular hydrogen. The advances in characterization techniques and their application have improv ...
- Nitroxides - Theory, Experiment and Applications
Alexander I. Kokorin
443 pages, September, 2012
- Nitroxide (aminoxyl) radicals became the start point for one of the most interesting and rapidly developing areas of modern chemical physics with valuable applications to biophysics, molecular biology, polymer sciences and medicine. This book, consis ...
- Advanced Aspects of Spectroscopy
Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh
548 pages, August, 2012
- Spectroscopy is the study of absorption and emission of electromagnetic radiation due to the interaction between matter and energy that energy depends on the specific wavelength of electromagnetic radiation. This field has proven invaluable research ...
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Materials Science, Engineering and Technology
524 pages, April, 2012
- The present book is a definitive review in the field of Infrared (IR) and Near Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopies, which are powerful, non invasive imaging techniques. This book brings together multidisciplinary chapters written by leading authorities in ...