Physics » Optics and Lasers
- Free Electron Lasers
260 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 30336 times.
- Free Electron Lasers consists of 10 chapters, which refer to fundamentals and design of various free electron laser systems, from the infrared to the xuv wavelength regimes. In addition to making a comparison with conventional lasers, a couple of spe ...
- Recent Progress in Optical Fiber Research
Moh. Yasin, Sulaiman W. Harun and Hamzah Arof
462 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 71162 times.
- This book presents a comprehensive account of the recent progress in optical fiber research. It consists of four sections with 20 chapters covering the topics of nonlinear and polarisation effects in optical fibers, photonic crystal fibers and new ap ...
- Quantum Optics and Laser Experiments
194 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 19274 times.
- The book embraces a wide spectrum of problems falling under the concepts of "Quantum optics" and "Laser experiments". These actively developing branches of physics are of great significance both for theoretical understanding of the quantum nature of ...
- Topics in Adaptive Optics
Robert K. Tyson
266 pages, January, 2012
All chapters downloaded 29494 times.
- Advances in adaptive optics technology and applications move forward at a rapid pace. The basic idea of wavefront compensation in real-time has been around since the mid 1970s. The first widely used application of adaptive optics was for compensatin ...
- Advanced Holography - Metrology and Imaging
338 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 48250 times.
- Advanced Holography - Metrology and Imaging covers digital holographic microscopy and interferometry, including interferometry in the infra red. Other topics include synthetic imaging, the use of reflective spatial light modulators for writing dynami ...
- Holograms - Recording Materials and Applications
396 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 41886 times.
- Holograms - Recording Materials and Applications covers recent advances in the development of a broad range of holographic recording materials including ionic liquids in photopolymerisable materials, azo-dye containing materials, porous glass and pol ...