- Common Eye Infections
Imtiaz A. Chaudhry
249 pages, May, 2013
- Since ocular infections are one of the most frequent occurrences in ophthalmology, the treatment for these infections must be fast, precise and effective. In order to address this goal, it is important to identify and characterize the culprit microor ...
- Glaucoma - Basic and Clinical Aspects
508 pages, April, 2013
- Glaucoma is a specialty in ophthalmology that includes a group of diseases that affect the optic disc and visual fields and is usually accompanied by increased intraocular pressure. This book addresses new topics in glaucoma that have not been includ ...
- Cataract Surgery
Farhan Husain Zaidi
432 pages, February, 2013
- Cataract is the leading cause of blindness in the world and cataract surgery is the most commonly performed operation worldwide. The international authorship of this book permits discussion of both the generality of the field and the details of a num ...
- Ocular Diseases
186 pages, September, 2012
- This comprehensive resource on ocular diseases will provide you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and help you to relate it with treatment. Some of the contributors to this book are some of the world's l ...
- Conjunctivitis - A Complex and Multifaceted Disorder
232 pages, November, 2011
- This book presents a number of interesting and useful aspects and facets concerning the clinical features, properties and therapeutical management of this condition. Dr. H. Mejía-López et al. present an interesting survey of the world-wide epidemio ...
- Glaucoma - Basic and Clinical Concepts
590 pages, November, 2011
- This book addresses the basic and clinical science of glaucomas, a group of diseases that affect the optic nerve and visual fields and is usually accompanied by increased intraocular pressure. The book incorporates the latest development as well as f ...
Balwant Singh Gendeh
198 pages, May, 2012
- This book emphasizes on different aspects of otolaryngology - the medical sciences of diagnosis and treatment of ENT disorders. "Otolaryngology" is divided into various clinical sub-specialities, namely otology, rhinology, laryngology, and head and n ...
- Glaucoma - Current Clinical and Research Aspects
376 pages, November, 2011
- This book summarizes current literature about research and clinical science in glaucoma and it is a synopsis and translation of the research conducted by individuals who are known in each of their respective areas. The book is divided into two broad ...