- Glaucoma - Basic and Clinical Concepts
602 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 131701 times.
- This book addresses the basic and clinical science of glaucomas, a group of diseases that affect the optic nerve and visual fields and is usually accompanied by increased intraocular pressure. The book incorporates the latest development as well as f ...
- The Mystery of Glaucoma
362 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 68042 times.
- Since long ago scientists have been trying hard to show up the core of glaucoma. To its understanding we needed to penetrate gradually to its molecular level. The newest pieces of knowledge about the molecular biology of glaucoma are presented in the ...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Mohammad Shamsul Ola
366 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 44647 times.
- The aim of this book is to provide a comprehensive overview of current concepts in pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatments of diabetic retinopathy. It provides a collection of topics written by excellent authors, covering discussions on advances in un ...
- Glaucoma - Current Clinical and Research Aspects
388 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 48408 times.
- This book summarizes current literature about research and clinical science in glaucoma and it is a synopsis and translation of the research conducted by individuals who are known in each of their respective areas. The book is divided into two broad ...
- Conjunctivitis - A Complex and Multifaceted Disorder
246 pages, November, 2011
All chapters downloaded 46301 times.
- This book presents a number of interesting and useful aspects and facets concerning the clinical features, properties and therapeutical management of this condition. Dr. H. Mejía-López et al. present an interesting survey of the world-wide epidemio ...
Balwant Singh Gendeh
208 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 34084 times.
- This book emphasizes on different aspects of otolaryngology - the medical sciences of diagnosis and treatment of ENT disorders. "Otolaryngology" is divided into various clinical sub-specialities, namely otology, rhinology, laryngology, and head and n ...
250 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 39551 times.
- Electroretinography (ERG) is a non-invasive electrophysiological method which provides objective information about the function of the retina. Advanced ERG allows to assay the different types of retinal receptors and neurons in human and animal model ...
- Ocular Diseases
194 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14180 times.
- This comprehensive resource on ocular diseases will provide you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and help you to relate it with treatment. Some of the contributors to this book are some of the world's l ...