- Common Eye Infections
Imtiaz A. Chaudhry
249 pages, May, 2013
- Since ocular infections are one of the most frequent occurrences in ophthalmology, the treatment for these infections must be fast, precise and effective. In order to address this goal, it is important to identify and characterize the culprit microor ...
- Glaucoma - Basic and Clinical Aspects
508 pages, April, 2013
- Glaucoma is a specialty in ophthalmology that includes a group of diseases that affect the optic disc and visual fields and is usually accompanied by increased intraocular pressure. This book addresses new topics in glaucoma that have not been includ ...
- Cataract Surgery
Farhan Husain Zaidi
432 pages, February, 2013
- Cataract is the leading cause of blindness in the world and cataract surgery is the most commonly performed operation worldwide. The international authorship of this book permits discussion of both the generality of the field and the details of a num ...
- Ocular Diseases
186 pages, September, 2012
- This comprehensive resource on ocular diseases will provide you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and help you to relate it with treatment. Some of the contributors to this book are some of the world's l ...
Balwant Singh Gendeh
198 pages, May, 2012
- This book emphasizes on different aspects of otolaryngology - the medical sciences of diagnosis and treatment of ENT disorders. "Otolaryngology" is divided into various clinical sub-specialities, namely otology, rhinology, laryngology, and head and n ...
62 pages, April, 2012
- The 4 chapters in this book focus on investigation, basic and advanced clinical aspects and management of frequently encountered corneal disorders. The authors have covered keratitis theory and practice. Onchocersias, even though found on one contine ...
96 pages, April, 2012
- This book is a comprehensive and systematic introduction to the basic theory, surgical techniques and the latest advances in vitrectomy. It focuses on vitreoretinal surgical indications and contraindications, surgical and operating techniques, surger ...
- Retinoblastoma: An Update on Clinical, Genetic Counseling, Epidemiology and Molecular Tumor Biology
170 pages, March, 2012
- Retinoblastoma is the first tumor suppressor gene discovered ever. The discovery opened a new avenue in the field of oncology leading to the identification of 35 tumor suppressor genes, till date in our genome. This book is an excellent compilation ...