- Age-Related Macular Degeneration - Etiology, Diagnosis and Management - A Glance at the Future
Giuseppe Lo Giudice
200 pages, June, 2013
All chapters downloaded 5292 times.
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is the leading cause of irreversible central vision loss in developed countries.There have been rapid developments of therapies that today can halt or even reverse aspects of vision loss resulting from AMD among ...
- Common Eye Infections
Imtiaz A. Chaudhry
264 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 15571 times.
- Since ocular infections are one of the most frequent occurrences in ophthalmology, the treatment for these infections must be fast, precise and effective. In order to address this goal, it is important to identify and characterize the culprit microor ...
- Glaucoma - Basic and Clinical Aspects
520 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 24311 times.
- Glaucoma is a specialty in ophthalmology that includes a group of diseases that affect the optic disc and visual fields and is usually accompanied by increased intraocular pressure. This book addresses new topics in glaucoma that have not been includ ...
- Cataract Surgery
Farhan Husain Zaidi
444 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 73529 times.
- Cataract is the leading cause of blindness in the world and cataract surgery is the most commonly performed operation worldwide. The international authorship of this book permits discussion of both the generality of the field and the details of a num ...
- Ocular Diseases
194 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14171 times.
- This comprehensive resource on ocular diseases will provide you with a better and more practical understanding of the science behind eye disease and help you to relate it with treatment. Some of the contributors to this book are some of the world's l ...
Balwant Singh Gendeh
208 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 34066 times.
- This book emphasizes on different aspects of otolaryngology - the medical sciences of diagnosis and treatment of ENT disorders. "Otolaryngology" is divided into various clinical sub-specialities, namely otology, rhinology, laryngology, and head and n ...
70 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 11352 times.
- The 4 chapters in this book focus on investigation, basic and advanced clinical aspects and management of frequently encountered corneal disorders. The authors have covered keratitis theory and practice. Onchocersias, even though found on one contine ...
104 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 14908 times.
- This book is a comprehensive and systematic introduction to the basic theory, surgical techniques and the latest advances in vitrectomy. It focuses on vitreoretinal surgical indications and contraindications, surgical and operating techniques, surger ...