- Advances in the Scientific Evaluation of Bladder Cancer and Molecular Basis for Diagnosis and Treatment
Raj Persad and Weranja Ranasinghe
138 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 4742 times.
- Bladder cancer is the sixth most common cancer in the world affecting more than 300,000 men and women worldwide. This book summarizes the vast breadth of current understanding of the molecular and genetic processes involved in carcinogenesis of the b ...
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy - Increasing Relevance in Cancer Management
Maurie M. Markman
112 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 6448 times.
- In the chapters of this excellent text, the authors have described advances in the neoadjuvant chemotherapeutic management of a number of tumor types. Based on the extensive experience with this management concept in breast cancer, several chapters a ...
212 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 7986 times.
- The book "Hyperthermia", published by InTech, and edited by Dr. Nagraj Huilgol, of the Department of Radiation Oncology, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, India, is comprised of 8 Open Access chapters, covering a wide range of Hyperthermia-related scie ...
- Cancer Treatment - Conventional and Innovative Approaches
628 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 34341 times.
- Cancer Treatment: Conventional and Innovative Approaches is an attempt to integrate into a book volume the various aspects of cancer treatment, compiling comprehensive reviews written by an international team of experts in the field. The volume is pr ...
- Human Papillomavirus and Related Diseases From Bench to Bedside A Diagnostic and Preventive Perspective
Davy Vanden Broeck
334 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 11688 times.
- Cervical cancer is the second most prevalent cancer among women worldwide, and infection with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) has been identified as the causal agent for this condition. The natural history of cervical cancer is characterized by slow dise ...
- Clinical Epidemiology of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia - From the Molecules to the Clinic
Juan Manuel Mejia-Arangure
342 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14147 times.
- This book describes different perspectives of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. The approach includes aspects of molecular epidemiology, particularly molecular features that influence the genesis and prognosis of the disease.
Some aspects of t ...
- Highlights in Skin Cancer
308 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 10282 times.
- Highlights in Skincancer is a companion handbook published expressly for all the practitionners who are interested in skin cancers: medical oncologists and dermatologists but also residents, general practitionners, surgeons, plastic surgeons. The boo ...
- Liver Tumors - Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment
Helen Reeves, Derek M. Manas and Rajiv Lochan
184 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9246 times.
- The prognosis for individuals with liver cancer is frequently poor. Cancers include those which have metastasized to the liver from elsewhere, reflecting advanced stage disease where cure is rarely possible. Similarly, primary liver cancer frequently ...