- Clinical Management and Evolving Novel Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Brain Tumors
642 pages, April, 2013
- A dramatic increase in knowledge regarding the molecular biology of brain tumors has been established over the past few years, and this has lead to the development of novel therapeutic strategies for these patients. In this book a review of the opti ...
- Trends in Cell Signaling Pathways in Neuronal Fate Decision
358 pages, March, 2013
- During the last decades, numerous studies about stem cells and regenerative medicine highlighted new therapeutic approaches to treat several neurological disorders. It is noteworthy that the current optimism over potential stem cell therapies is dri ...
- Oncogenomics and Cancer Proteomics - Novel Approaches in Biomarkers Discovery and Therapeutic Targets in Cancer
César López-Camarillo and Elena Aréchaga-Ocampo
228 pages, March, 2013
- Oncogenomics and Cancer Proteomics - Novel Approaches in Biomarkers Discovery and Therapeutic Targets in Cancer presents comprehensive reviews of the most common cancers from bench to bedside applications by an international team of experts. This boo ...
- Evolution of the Molecular Biology of Brain Tumors and the Therapeutic Implications
638 pages, February, 2013
- A dramatic increase in knowledge regarding the molecular biology of brain tumors has been established over the past few years. In particular recent new avenues regarding the role of stem cells and microRNAs along with further understanding of the im ...
- T-Cell Leukemia - Characteristics, Treatment and Prevention
139 pages, February, 2013
- T-cell leukemia is relatively rare malignancy of thymocytes. There are around 20 entities and variants of this disease. Each of them has different characteristics, including pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, therapeutic approaches, and prognosis ...
- Recent Advances in the Biology, Therapy and Management of Melanoma
Lester M. Davids
375 pages, February, 2013
- The book Recent Advances in the Biology, Therapy and Management of Melanoma brings up-to-date information regarding a number of aspects which culminate in illuminating potential targets in the fight against melanoma. This book is intended to be a r ...
- Renal Tumor
208 pages, February, 2013
- Summarizing a decade of scientific advance and therapeutic innovation, Renal Tumor offers all physicians treating kidney cancer, as well as researchers, updated information concerning the epidemiology, biology, and treatment of renal cell carcinoma.
- Melanoma - From Early Detection to Treatment
Guy Huynh Thien Duc
719 pages, January, 2013
- The Book "Melanoma - From Early Detection To Treatment" is aiming to present data and knowledge from most experienced experts in the field. The book covers main topics from the fundamental aspects to multiple approaches in the disease treatment as we ...