- Melanoma in the Clinic - Diagnosis, Management and Complications of Malignancy
Prof. Mandi Murph
310 pages, August, 2011
- This book provides an excellent overview of how melanoma is treated in the clinic. Since oncologists and clinicians across the globe contributed to this book, each area also explores the unique burdens that geographical areas experience from melanoma ...
- Cancer Stem Cells - The Cutting Edge
606 pages, August, 2011
- Over the last thirty years, the foremost inspiration for research on metastasis, cancer recurrence, and increased resistance to chemo- and radiotherapy has been the notion of cancer stem cells.The twenty-eight chapters assembled in Cancer Stem Cells ...
- Management of Gastric Cancer
146 pages, July, 2011
- Gastric cancer is the fifth most common cancer and the second most common cause of cancer death worldwide. More than 50% of the patients have advanced disease at diagnosis and in this case the disease has a poor outcome. The staging of gastric cancer ...
- Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice
442 pages, March, 2011
- Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice does not 'boldly go where no one has gone before!' Rather, Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice boldly goes where the cutting edge of research theory meets the concrete challenges of clinical practice. Cance ...