- Diagnostic Techniques and Surgical Management of Brain Tumors
Ana Lucia Abujamra
544 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 66071 times.
- The focus of the book Diagnostic Techniques and Surgical Management of Brain Tumors is on describing the established and newly-arising techniques to diagnose central nervous system tumors, with a special focus on neuroimaging, followed by a discussio ...
- Research on Melanoma - A Glimpse into Current Directions and Future Trends
426 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 37231 times.
- The book Research on Melanoma: A Glimpse into Current Directions and Future Trends, is divided into sections to represent the most cutting-edge topics in melanoma from around the world. The emerging epigenetics of disease, novel therapeutics under de ...
- Melanoma in the Clinic - Diagnosis, Management and Complications of Malignancy
Prof. Mandi Murph
310 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 39750 times.
- This book provides an excellent overview of how melanoma is treated in the clinic. Since oncologists and clinicians across the globe contributed to this book, each area also explores the unique burdens that geographical areas experience from melanoma ...
- Brain Tumors - Current and Emerging Therapeutic Strategies
Ana L. Abujamra
432 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 53686 times.
- Brain Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapeutic Strategies focuses on tumor models, the molecular mechanisms involved in the pathogenesis of this disease, and on the new diagnostic and treatment strategies utilized to stage and treat this malignancy. ...
- Cancer Stem Cells - The Cutting Edge
630 pages, August, 2011
All chapters downloaded 95142 times.
- Over the last thirty years, the foremost inspiration for research on metastasis, cancer recurrence, and increased resistance to chemo- and radiotherapy has been the notion of cancer stem cells.The twenty-eight chapters assembled in Cancer Stem Cells ...
- Management of Gastric Cancer
158 pages, July, 2011
All chapters downloaded 33749 times.
- Gastric cancer is the fifth most common cancer and the second most common cause of cancer death worldwide. More than 50% of the patients have advanced disease at diagnosis and in this case the disease has a poor outcome. The staging of gastric cancer ...
- Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice
472 pages, March, 2011
All chapters downloaded 225478 times.
- Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice does not 'boldly go where no one has gone before!' Rather, Cancer Stem Cells Theories and Practice boldly goes where the cutting edge of research theory meets the concrete challenges of clinical practice. Cance ...