Medicine » Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Contemporary Gynecologic Practice
242 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2310 times.
- Gynecology is frequently changing due to extensive implementation of high technology in both, the diagnosis and management of gynecologic problems. General gynecologists, gynecologic endocrinologists, infertility specialists, gynecologic endoscopists ...
- Ovarian Cancer - A Clinical and Translational Update
382 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 30443 times.
- "Ovarian Cancer: A Clinical and Translational Update" embraces the most recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer. With the valuable collaboration of international experts in the field, this book is intended to provide the readersh ...
190 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 12372 times.
- This is a must-have book for those interested in reproduction. It provides a full account of our current knowledge of the hormones intimately associated with testicular and ovarian function. Each chapter is carefully organized to cover basic concepts ...
György M. Nagy and Bela E. Toth
244 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 17999 times.
- Prolactin is a polypeptide hormone that is synthesized in and secreted from the lactotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland. We are now aware that synthesis and secretion of prolactin is not restricted to the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland, but ...
- Enhancing Success of Assisted Reproduction
Atef M.M. Darwish
180 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 21149 times.
- This small-sized book concentrates on highlighting some practical issues mainly related to infertility and assisted reproduction. You will find detailed answers for many controversial issues in this field.
- Cesarean Delivery
210 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37198 times.
- This book provides broad, science-based information regarding the most common major surgical procedure performed, i.e. Cesarean Delivery. The book provides relevant scientific literature regarding epidemiology and rates of cesarean delivery in low an ...
- Endometriosis - Basic Concepts and Current Research Trends
Koel Chaudhury and Baidyanath Chakravarty
500 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 76592 times.
- This book provides an insight into the emerging trends in pathogenesis, diagnosis and management of endometriosis. Key features of the book include overviews of endometriosis; endometrial angiogenesis, stem cells involvement, immunological and hormon ...
Ayman Al-Hendy and Mohamed Sabry
436 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 101157 times.
- This book is intended for the general and family practitioners, as well as for gynecologists, specialists in gynecological surgery, general surgeons, urologists and all other surgical specialists that perform procedures in or around the female pelvis ...