- Advances in Osteoporosis
174 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1586 times.
- A balanced regulation of bone formation and resorption in the healthy individual is required for a healthy bone. On the other side, there are many factors which can lead to alterations in bone density and microarchitecture. Menopause is a condition w ...
- Current Concepts in Dental Implantology
274 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2907 times.
- Implant dentistry has changed and enhanced significantly since the introduction of osseointegration concept with dental implants. Because the benefits of therapy became apparent, implant treatment earned a widespread acceptance. Therefore, the need f ...
- Contemporary Gynecologic Practice
242 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2480 times.
- Gynecology is frequently changing due to extensive implementation of high technology in both, the diagnosis and management of gynecologic problems. General gynecologists, gynecologic endocrinologists, infertility specialists, gynecologic endoscopists ...
- Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric and Surgical Issues
174 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 695 times.
- The book is not a classic pediatric text book. It shows different approaches to some pediatric topics. Our aim in this book, as understood from its title, is to describe some specific issues related to nursing, psychiatric and surgical issues. The bo ...
- Cells and Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
382 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 4076 times.
- This book serves as a good starting point for anyone interested in the application of tissue engineering. It offers a colorful mix of topics, which explain the obstacles and possible solutions for TE applications. The first part covers the use of adu ...
- Essentials and Controversies in Bariatric Surgery
152 pages, October, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3629 times.
- Bariatric surgery has been proved to be clinically effective and economically viable for obese people when compared to non-surgical interventions. Advancement of minimally invasive surgery in the last 20 years has made the safety and reliability wide ...
- Sleep and its Disorders Affect Society
160 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 2629 times.
- This book consists of a diverse set of topics which cover not only the predominant interests in sleep medicine such as sleep apnoea but also the more esoteric areas such as forensic sleep medicine. The chapters provide contemporary reviews and analys ...
- New Trends in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine - Official Book of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine
Hideharu Hibi and Minoru Ueda
130 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3160 times.
- This book is an edited collection of all the achievements of the main members of the Dental Division of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine, which derives from the Japanese Forum for Regenerative Dentistry established in 2003. Scientific m ...