- Contemporary Gynecologic Practice
242 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2306 times.
- Gynecology is frequently changing due to extensive implementation of high technology in both, the diagnosis and management of gynecologic problems. General gynecologists, gynecologic endocrinologists, infertility specialists, gynecologic endoscopists ...
- Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric and Surgical Issues
174 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 649 times.
- The book is not a classic pediatric text book. It shows different approaches to some pediatric topics. Our aim in this book, as understood from its title, is to describe some specific issues related to nursing, psychiatric and surgical issues. The bo ...
- Cells and Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
382 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3919 times.
- This book serves as a good starting point for anyone interested in the application of tissue engineering. It offers a colorful mix of topics, which explain the obstacles and possible solutions for TE applications. The first part covers the use of adu ...
- Essentials and Controversies in Bariatric Surgery
152 pages, October, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3543 times.
- Bariatric surgery has been proved to be clinically effective and economically viable for obese people when compared to non-surgical interventions. Advancement of minimally invasive surgery in the last 20 years has made the safety and reliability wide ...
- Sleep and its Disorders Affect Society
160 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 2589 times.
- This book consists of a diverse set of topics which cover not only the predominant interests in sleep medicine such as sleep apnoea but also the more esoteric areas such as forensic sleep medicine. The chapters provide contemporary reviews and analys ...
- New Trends in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine - Official Book of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine
Hideharu Hibi and Minoru Ueda
130 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3090 times.
- This book is an edited collection of all the achievements of the main members of the Dental Division of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine, which derives from the Japanese Forum for Regenerative Dentistry established in 2003. Scientific m ...
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
120 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 2808 times.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage is an important clinical entity encountered in practice. Common causes of intracerebral hemorrhage include hypertension, amyloid angiopathy, trauma, coagulopathy, arteriovenous malformation and underlying tumor. Advances in i ...
- Capsaicin - Sensitive Neural Afferentation and the Gastrointestinal Tract: from Bench to Bedside
Gyula Mozsik, Omar M. E. Abdel- Salam and Koji Takeuchi
320 pages, July, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3214 times.
- The capsaicin, a component of paprika, has been used in the culinary practice of every day nutritional practice. This agent is known to cause a variety of actions in the body through activating capsaicin-sensitive afferent neurons. A recently launc ...