- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry
Mandeep Singh Virdi
852 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 4697 times.
- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry is the second book on Oral Health Science. The first book is Oral Health Care-Pediatric, Research, Epidemology and clinical Practices and Oral Health Care-Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Biology, ...
- Advances in Osteoporosis
174 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1232 times.
- A balanced regulation of bone formation and resorption in the healthy individual is required for a healthy bone. On the other side, there are many factors which can lead to alterations in bone density and microarchitecture. Menopause is a condition w ...
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
232 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1558 times.
- The inflammatory procceses of pancreatic gland can be acute and chronic. Acute pancreatitis constitutes the majority of cases requiring hospital admission in gastroenterology. We are yet to discover many things about its pathophysiology, which is a c ...
- Current Concepts in Dental Implantology
274 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2314 times.
- Implant dentistry has changed and enhanced significantly since the introduction of osseointegration concept with dental implants. Because the benefits of therapy became apparent, implant treatment earned a widespread acceptance. Therefore, the need f ...
- Contemporary Gynecologic Practice
242 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1939 times.
- Gynecology is frequently changing due to extensive implementation of high technology in both, the diagnosis and management of gynecologic problems. General gynecologists, gynecologic endocrinologists, infertility specialists, gynecologic endoscopists ...
- Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric and Surgical Issues
174 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 535 times.
- The book is not a classic pediatric text book. It shows different approaches to some pediatric topics. Our aim in this book, as understood from its title, is to describe some specific issues related to nursing, psychiatric and surgical issues. The bo ...
- Cells and Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
382 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3590 times.
- This book serves as a good starting point for anyone interested in the application of tissue engineering. It offers a colorful mix of topics, which explain the obstacles and possible solutions for TE applications. The first part covers the use of adu ...
- Essentials and Controversies in Bariatric Surgery
152 pages, October, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3354 times.
- Bariatric surgery has been proved to be clinically effective and economically viable for obese people when compared to non-surgical interventions. Advancement of minimally invasive surgery in the last 20 years has made the safety and reliability wide ...