- Sexology in Midwifery
Ana Polona Miv?ek
216 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1281 times.
- Midwives support women during the reproductive period of their lives. Dimensions of midwifery work include, in addition to the physiological aspect, psychological and spiritual issues. Midwifery activities mean involvement in the most intimate sphere ...
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - Recent Advances
376 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 3927 times.
- This book starts with a new sub category of Autism Criminal Autistic Psychopathy and school shootings. It focuses on a number of interventions, including speech and language pathology, speech and language assessment instruments, occupational therapy, ...
- Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
320 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2555 times.
- Obesity and type 2 diabetes are increasing worldwide problems. In this book we reviewed factors that contribute to glucose homeostasis and the pathogenesis of Type 2 diabetes. In addition the book addresses current strategies for treatment of Type 2 ...
- Melanoma - Current Clinical Management and Future Therapeutics
410 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1252 times.
- Melanoma - Current Clinical Management and Future Therapeutics serves as an advanced course in melanoma or an addendum to further polish expertise. Sections of the book include a thorough introduction on epidemiology and disease, the current surgical ...
- A Concise Review of Molecular Pathology of Breast Cancer
232 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 994 times.
- Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in most countries and its consequences result in huge economic, social and psychological burden. Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer type and the leading cause of cancer death among femal ...
- Molecular Considerations and Evolving Surgical Management Issues in the Treatment of Patients with a Brain Tumor
432 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1603 times.
- A dramatic increase in knowledge regarding the molecular biology of brain tumors has been established over the past few years. In particular, recent new avenues regarding the role of microRNAs along with further understanding of the importance of an ...
- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry
Mandeep Singh Virdi
852 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 6153 times.
- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry is the second book on Oral Health Science. The first book is Oral Health Care-Pediatric, Research, Epidemology and clinical Practices and Oral Health Care-Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Biology, ...
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
232 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1903 times.
- The inflammatory procceses of pancreatic gland can be acute and chronic. Acute pancreatitis constitutes the majority of cases requiring hospital admission in gastroenterology. We are yet to discover many things about its pathophysiology, which is a c ...