- Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
320 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2271 times.
- Obesity and type 2 diabetes are increasing worldwide problems. In this book we reviewed factors that contribute to glucose homeostasis and the pathogenesis of Type 2 diabetes. In addition the book addresses current strategies for treatment of Type 2 ...
- Melanoma - Current Clinical Management and Future Therapeutics
410 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1125 times.
- Melanoma - Current Clinical Management and Future Therapeutics serves as an advanced course in melanoma or an addendum to further polish expertise. Sections of the book include a thorough introduction on epidemiology and disease, the current surgical ...
- A Concise Review of Molecular Pathology of Breast Cancer
232 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 877 times.
- Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in most countries and its consequences result in huge economic, social and psychological burden. Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer type and the leading cause of cancer death among femal ...
- Molecular Considerations and Evolving Surgical Management Issues in the Treatment of Patients with a Brain Tumor
432 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1452 times.
- A dramatic increase in knowledge regarding the molecular biology of brain tumors has been established over the past few years. In particular, recent new avenues regarding the role of microRNAs along with further understanding of the importance of an ...
- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry
Mandeep Singh Virdi
852 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 5641 times.
- Emerging Trends in Oral Health Sciences and Dentistry is the second book on Oral Health Science. The first book is Oral Health Care-Pediatric, Research, Epidemology and clinical Practices and Oral Health Care-Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Biology, ...
- Advances in Osteoporosis
174 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1510 times.
- A balanced regulation of bone formation and resorption in the healthy individual is required for a healthy bone. On the other side, there are many factors which can lead to alterations in bone density and microarchitecture. Menopause is a condition w ...
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
232 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1786 times.
- The inflammatory procceses of pancreatic gland can be acute and chronic. Acute pancreatitis constitutes the majority of cases requiring hospital admission in gastroenterology. We are yet to discover many things about its pathophysiology, which is a c ...
- Current Concepts in Dental Implantology
274 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2716 times.
- Implant dentistry has changed and enhanced significantly since the introduction of osseointegration concept with dental implants. Because the benefits of therapy became apparent, implant treatment earned a widespread acceptance. Therefore, the need f ...