Engineering » Mechanical Engineering
- Hydrodynamics - Concepts and Experiments
Harry Edmar Schulz
166 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 847 times.
- The present book on Hydrodynamics - Concepts and Experiments contains six chapters, each of which devoted to a topic considered interesting to compose this book. Although the tools used in the different chapters are somewhat superposed, a first class ...
- Gas Turbines - Materials, Modeling and Performance
170 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1429 times.
- This book presents current research in the area of gas turbines for different applications. It is a highly useful book providing a variety of topics ranging from basic understanding about the materials and coatings selection, designing and modeling o ...
- Modeling and Measurement Methods for Acoustic Waves and for Acoustic Microdevices
Marco G. Beghi
621 pages, August, 2013
All chapters downloaded 25085 times.
- Acoustics is a mature field which enjoys a never ending youth. New developments are induced by either the search for a better understanding, or by technological innovations. Micro-fabrication techniques introduced a whole new class of microdevices, w ...
- Progress in Gas Turbine Performance
268 pages, June, 2013
All chapters downloaded 33131 times.
- There has been a remarkable difference in the research and development regarding gas turbine technology for transportation and power generation. The former remains substantially florid and unaltered with respect to the past as the superiority of air- ...
- Tribology - Fundamentals and Advancements
330 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 26653 times.
- As the subject of tribology comprises lubrication, friction and wear of contact components highly relevant to practical applications, it challenges scientists from chemistry, physics and materials engineering around the world on todays sophisticated ...
- Modern Surface Engineering Treatments
238 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 24322 times.
- Surface engineering can be defined as an enabling technology used in a wide range of industrial activities. Surface engineering was founded by detecting surface features which destroy most of pieces, e.g. abrasion, corrosion, fatigue, and disruption; ...
- Tribology in Engineering
252 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 35308 times.
- The main goal in preparing this book was to publish contemporary concepts, new discoveries and innovative ideas in the field of surface engineering, predominantly for the technical applications, as well as in the field of production engineering and t ...
- Wind Tunnel Designs and Their Diverse Engineering Applications
N. A. Ahmed
228 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 25354 times.
- This book is intended to be a valuable addition to students, engineers, scientists, industrialists, consultants and others providing greater insight into wind tunnel designs and their enormous research potential. It is a compilation of works from wor ...