- Orbital Integrals on Reductive Lie Groups and Their Algebras
194 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 1570 times.
- The purpose is to present a complete course on global analysis topics and establish some orbital applications of the integration on topological groups and their algebras to harmonic analysis and induced representations in representation theory.
- Linear Algebra - Theorems and Applications
Hassan Abid Yasser
262 pages, July, 2012
All chapters downloaded 59549 times.
- Linear algebra occupies a central place in modern mathematics. Also, it is a beautiful and mature field of mathematics, and mathematicians have developed highly effective methods for solving its problems. It is a subject well worth studying for its o ...
- Molecular Dynamics - Theoretical Developments and Applications in Nanotechnology and Energy
436 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 60942 times.
- Molecular Dynamics is a two-volume compendium of the ever-growing applications of molecular dynamics simulations to solve a wider range of scientific and engineering challenges. The contents illustrate the rapid progress on molecular dynamics simula ...
- Fourier Transforms - Approach to Scientific Principles
482 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 189594 times.
- This book aims to provide information about Fourier transform to those needing to use infrared spectroscopy, by explaining the fundamental aspects of the Fourier transform, and techniques for analyzing infrared data obtained for a wide number of mate ...
- Fourier Transforms - New Analytical Approaches and FTIR Strategies
538 pages, April, 2011
All chapters downloaded 166625 times.
- New analytical strategies and techniques are necessary to meet requirements of modern technologies and new materials. In this sense, this book provides a thorough review of current analytical approaches, industrial practices, and strategies in Fourie ...