- Fungicides - Showcases of Integrated Plant Disease Management from Around the World
340 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 12646 times.
- This book comprised of three sections that focus various aspects of fungicide usages and its consequences. In the eight-chapter first section, authors discuss implementation of Integrated Plant Disease Management on a wide array of crops grown in dif ...
- Environmental Change and Sustainability
Steven Silvern and Stephen Young
312 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 18620 times.
- Environments around the globe are undergoing human-induced change. Human population growth, rapid urbanization, expanding global economy, and the diffusion of western consumer lifestyles are placing increasing pressure on natural and social systems. ...
- Evapotranspiration - An Overview
Stavros G. Alexandris
284 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 14092 times.
- Evapotranspiration - An Overview contains recent advances in the physics of evaporation and transpiration from a typical experimental site to large scale areas. It incorporates many years of authors experience with the latest research on the methods ...
- Current Progress in Biological Research
394 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 23929 times.
- Current Progress in Biological Research presents new insights into key topics from different areas of the biological sciences. Some of the topics covered in the book are antibiotic susceptibility, genomic rearrangement, historical biogeography, bioge ...
- Autophagy - A Double-Edged Sword - Cell Survival or Death?
522 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 33772 times.
- The chapters in this book review the latest advances in the molecular mechanisms of autophagy, highlighting some of the most challenging research topics. The focus is mainly on how this basic cell defense mechanism comes into play in various patholog ...
- Chromatin Remodelling
234 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 15182 times.
- The term "chromatin remodelling" is widely used to describe changes in chromatin structure which is controlled by histone-modifying enzymes, chromatin remodelling complexes, non-histone DNA-binding proteins and noncoding RNAs. Many human diseases suc ...
- Mycotoxin and Food Safety in Developing Countries
Hussaini Anthony Makun
280 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 29418 times.
- This book provides information on the incidence of fungi and mycotoxins in some African countries, the health implications and possible intervention control strategies for mycotoxins in developing countries and in Africa in particular. It will theref ...
- The Mediterranean Genetic Code - Grapevine and Olive
Danijela Poljuha and Barbara Sladonja
322 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 18782 times.
- The book "The Mediterranean Genetic Code - Grapevine and Olive" collects relevant papers documenting the results of research in grapevine and olive genetics, as a contribution to overall compendium of the existing biodiversity for both species with i ...