Chemistry » Inorganic Chemistry
- Advances in Crystallization Processes
668 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 103722 times.
- Crystallization is used at some stage in nearly all process industries as a method of production, purification or recovery of solid materials. In recent years, a number of new applications have also come to rely on crystallization processes such as t ...
- Crystallization - Science and Technology
Marcello Rubens Barsi Andreeta
578 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 64614 times.
- Crystallization is one of the most ancient and interdisciplinary topics of research known to mankind. Crystals can be organic or inorganic and may be produced from melts, liquid solutions, vapors or even in solid state. Notwithstanding its inherently ...
- Current Trends in X-Ray Crystallography
450 pages, December, 2011
All chapters downloaded 69602 times.
- This book on X-ray Crystallography is a compilation of current trends in the use of X-ray crystallography and related structural determination methods in various fields. The methods covered here include single crystal small-molecule X-ray crystallogr ...
- Advanced Topics in Crystallization
370 pages, May, 2015
All chapters downloaded 631 times.
- In nearly all process industries, crystallization is used at some stage as a method of production, purification or recovery of solid materials. In recent years, a number of new applications have also come to rely on crystallization processes such as ...