- Peripheral Neuropathy
114 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3129 times.
- Peripheral Neuropathy offers an update on few of the hottest topics of diagnose, treatment and rehabilitation of peripheral nerve injuries. The book is composed of five chapters, each addressing a different topic, ranging from an analysis of the heig ...
- Pharmacology and Nutritional Intervention in the Treatment of Disease
426 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 9370 times.
- Pharmacology and Nutritional Intervention in the Treatment of Disease is a book dealing with an important research field that has worldwide significance. Its aim is to strengthen the research base of this field of investigation as it yields knowledge ...
- Thyroid Disorders - Focus on Hyperthyroidism
Gonzalo Diaz Soto
278 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 4241 times.
- The thyroid disorders are one of the most common and exciting areas of endocrinology. Hypothyroidism, multinodular goiter, hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer are only few of the several implications that the thyroid disorders have in health. In fact, ...
- Lung Inflammation
Kian Chung Ong
118 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 1393 times.
- In order to perform its function in gas exchange, the lungs and all components of the respiratory system are constantly exposed to pathogens, toxins, pollutants, irritants, and allergens in the environment. Lung inflammation involves an array of mech ...
- Pancreatic Cancer - Insights into Molecular Mechanisms and Novel Approaches to Early Detection and Treatment
196 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 2294 times.
- This book provides the reader with an update on recent findings related to the molecular basis for the development and progression of pancreatic cancer. This book also informs the reader about the link between obesity and pancreatic cancer, and how a ...
- Fibrinolysis and Thrombolysis
206 pages, May, 2014
All chapters downloaded 4133 times.
- This book familiarizes the reader with some recent trends in the theory and practice of thrombolysis. It covers the field of fibrinolysis from the standpoint of basic scientists and clinicians and delivers the state-of-the-art information on the bioc ...
- Trends in Infectious Diseases
Shailendra K. Saxena
214 pages, April, 2014
All chapters downloaded 4220 times.
- This book gives a comprehensive overview of recent trends in infectious diseases, as well as general concepts of infections, immunopathology, diagnosis, treatment, epidemiology and etiology to current clinical recommendations in management of infecti ...
- Fecal Incontinence - Causes, Management and Outcome
Anthony G. Catto-Smith
186 pages, April, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3832 times.
- Fecal incontinence is a common and disabling condition that unfortunately remains an “orphan” in terms of medical research and effective therapies. This book provides a brief review of the pathophysiology of fecal incontinence with specific focu ...