- Advances in Osteoporosis
174 pages, March, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1510 times.
- A balanced regulation of bone formation and resorption in the healthy individual is required for a healthy bone. On the other side, there are many factors which can lead to alterations in bone density and microarchitecture. Menopause is a condition w ...
- Current Concepts in Dental Implantology
274 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2707 times.
- Implant dentistry has changed and enhanced significantly since the introduction of osseointegration concept with dental implants. Because the benefits of therapy became apparent, implant treatment earned a widespread acceptance. Therefore, the need f ...
- Contemporary Gynecologic Practice
242 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 2307 times.
- Gynecology is frequently changing due to extensive implementation of high technology in both, the diagnosis and management of gynecologic problems. General gynecologists, gynecologic endocrinologists, infertility specialists, gynecologic endoscopists ...
- Evidence-based Strategies in Herbal Medicine, Psychiatric Disorders and Emergency Medicine
Farid A. Badria
108 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 924 times.
- This book intends to strike a balance between developments in pharmacotherapy research and the facts that researchers must absorb, as well as link scientific advances with clinical practice so that the management of diseases can be based on sound phy ...
- Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric and Surgical Issues
174 pages, February, 2015
All chapters downloaded 649 times.
- The book is not a classic pediatric text book. It shows different approaches to some pediatric topics. Our aim in this book, as understood from its title, is to describe some specific issues related to nursing, psychiatric and surgical issues. The bo ...
- Cells and Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
382 pages, November, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3919 times.
- This book serves as a good starting point for anyone interested in the application of tissue engineering. It offers a colorful mix of topics, which explain the obstacles and possible solutions for TE applications. The first part covers the use of adu ...
- Essentials and Controversies in Bariatric Surgery
152 pages, October, 2014
All chapters downloaded 3543 times.
- Bariatric surgery has been proved to be clinically effective and economically viable for obese people when compared to non-surgical interventions. Advancement of minimally invasive surgery in the last 20 years has made the safety and reliability wide ...
- Sleep and its Disorders Affect Society
160 pages, September, 2014
All chapters downloaded 2589 times.
- This book consists of a diverse set of topics which cover not only the predominant interests in sleep medicine such as sleep apnoea but also the more esoteric areas such as forensic sleep medicine. The chapters provide contemporary reviews and analys ...