- Ionic Liquids - Current State of the Art
690 pages, May, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1046 times.
- Ionic liquids continue to attract a great deal of research attention in an even increasing number of areas, including more traditional areas such as synthesis (organic and materials) and physical properties studies and predictions, as well as less ob ...
- Ionic Liquids - New Aspects for the Future
706 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 69244 times.
- Concerns with ionic liquids are one of the most interesting and rapidly developing areas in modern physical chemistry, materials science, technologies, and engineering. Increasing attention has also been paid to the use of ionic liquids in the resea ...
- Viscoelasticity - From Theory to Biological Applications
Juan de Vicente
370 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 27366 times.
- This book contains a wealth of useful information on current research on viscoelasticity. By covering a broad variety of rheology, non-Newtonian fluid mechanics and viscoelasticity-related topics, this book is addressed to a wide spectrum of academic ...
- Ionic Liquids - Classes and Properties
Scott T. Handy
360 pages, October, 2011
All chapters downloaded 50113 times.
- Room temperature ionic liquids (RTILs) are an interesting and valuable family of compounds. Although they are all salts, their components can vary considerably, including imidazolium, pyridinium, ammonium, phosphonium, thiazolium, and triazolium cat ...
- Applications of Ionic Liquids in Science and Technology
Scott Handy, Middle Tennessee State University, USA
528 pages, September, 2011
All chapters downloaded 112203 times.
- This volume, of a two volume set on ionic liquids, focuses on the applications of ionic liquids in a growing range of areas. Throughout the 1990s, it seemed that most of the attention in the area of ionic liquids applications was directed toward thei ...
- Ionic Liquids: Theory, Properties, New Approaches
748 pages, February, 2011
All chapters downloaded 184565 times.
- Ionic Liquids (ILs) are one of the most interesting and rapidly developing areas of modern physical chemistry, technologies and engineering. This book, consisting of 29 chapters gathered in 4 sections, reviews in detail and compiles information about ...
- Ionic Liquids: Applications and Perspectives
686 pages, February, 2011
All chapters downloaded 181791 times.
- This book is the second in the series of publications in this field by this publisher, and contains a number of latest research developments on ionic liquids (ILs). This promising new area has received a lot of attention during the last 20 years. Rea ...