- Current Perspectives in Contaminant Hydrology and Water Resources Sustainability
Paul M. Bradley
342 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 22650 times.
- Human society depends on liquid freshwater resources to meet drinking, sanitation and hygiene, agriculture, and industry needs. Improved resource monitoring and better understanding of the anthropogenic threats to freshwater environments are critical ...
- Soil Processes and Current Trends in Quality Assessment
Maria C. Hernandez Soriano
444 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 27519 times.
- Natural processes and human activities alter the properties and quality of soils over time. Nowadays, the growing interest in soil protection prompts abundant research to estimate soil quality in wide-ranging environmental scenarios. The assessment o ...
- Organic Pollutants - Monitoring, Risk and Treatment
M. Nageeb Rashed
238 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 37654 times.
- Organic pollutants cause several environmental problems if discharged to air or water body. The occurrence of organic pollutants in the ecosystem, their risk and removal methods are very important issues .This book deals with several aspects of orga ...
- Biofuels - Economy, Environment and Sustainability
394 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 29327 times.
- This book overviews social, economic, environmental and sustainable issues by the use of biofuels written by professionals. It should be of interest for students, researchers, scientists and technologists in biofuels.
- Tsunami - Analysis of a Hazard - From Physical Interpretation to Human Impact
Gloria I. Lopez
268 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 10631 times.
- This book, the third in the InTech Tsunami series, has been published in order to deepen efforts towards the understanding of tsunami dynamics that seems to be never enough. As the previous books in this series, "The Tsunami Threat - Research and Te ...
- Environmental Land Use Planning
244 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 20674 times.
- Environmental Land Use Planning brings together leading scholars in the field of environmental problem solving to examine environmental problems and effects on land uses; analytical methods and tools in the field; and the role of governments, communi ...
- Waste Management - An Integrated Vision
Luis Fernando Marmolejo Rebellon
360 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 53018 times.
- Solid waste management generates big challenges for society due to its large variability in production and composition, and because of its sanitary and environmental impacts. To contribute in facing this situation, this book includes a worldwide over ...
- International Conference on Applied Life Sciences
468 pages, September, 2012
All chapters downloaded 106599 times.
- The International Society for Applied Life Sciences (ISALS) is a worldwide Organization that aims to help scientists and researchers, publish recent findings in its scientific journals, and conferences as well as consultancy services it may provide. ...