Engineering » Environmental Engineering
- Water Resources Planning, Development and Management
190 pages, May, 2013
All chapters downloaded 13393 times.
- This book is a collection of innovative up-to-date perspectives on key aspects of water resources planning, development, and management of importance to both professional practitioners and researchers. Authors with outstanding expertise address a bro ...
- Perspectives in Water Pollution
Imran Ahmad and Mithas Ahmad Dar
114 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 9303 times.
- Water is an important natural resource which forms the core of the ecological system. Human use of water depends on ambient water quality and human alterations of the landuse have an extensive influence on water quality. Water is typically referred t ...
- International Perspectives on Water Quality Management and Pollutant Control
Nigel W.T. Quinn
130 pages, February, 2013
All chapters downloaded 10626 times.
- The level of surface water quality protection is variable around the world in large part due to the relative effectiveness of environmental regulation and the degree to which science influences the regulatory process. In the United States, at the fed ...
- Water Treatment
Walid Elshorbagy and Rezaul Kabir Chowdhury
392 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 56053 times.
- Economic development, population growth, and environmental pollution evolving in many parts of the world are placing great demands on existing resources of fresh water and reflecting a "water crisis". Resource management, efficient utilization of the ...
- Waste Water - Treatment Technologies and Recent Analytical Developments
Fernando Sebastian García Einschlag and Luciano Carlos
204 pages, January, 2013
All chapters downloaded 29768 times.
- The generation of wastes as a result of human activities has been continuously speeding up since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Hence, both optimized waste water treatment technologies and modern tools to assess the effects of pollution ...
- Water Supply System Analysis - Selected Topics
158 pages, December, 2012
All chapters downloaded 15702 times.
- A water supply system is an interconnected collection of sources, pipes, and hydraulic control elements delivering consumers prescribed water quantities at desired pressures and water qualities. This book incorporates selected topics on theory, revis ...
- Clean Energy for Better Environment
92 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 10032 times.
- The prospect of producing clean, sustainable power from renewable energy sources is becoming a very important subject, stimulated by recent technological developments that have improved the cost-effectiveness of many renewables and by the increasing ...
- Ecological Water Quality - Water Treatment and Reuse
508 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 76096 times.
- This book attempts to cover various issues of water quality in the fields of Hydroecology and Hydrobiology and present various Water Treatment Technologies. Sustainable choices of water use that prevent water quality problems aiming at the protection ...