- Energy Efficiency Improvements in Smart Grid Components
Moustafa M. Eissa
348 pages, April, 2015
All chapters downloaded 1606 times.
- This book is intended for academics and engineers who are working in universities, research institutes, utility and industry sectors wishing to enhance their idea and get new information about the energy efficiency developments in smart grid. The rea ...
- ICT - Energy - Concepts Towards Zero - Power Information and Communication Technology
Giorgos Fagas, Luca Gammaitoni, Douglas Paul and Gabriel Abadal Berini
252 pages, February, 2014
All chapters downloaded 11324 times.
- A sustainable future for our information society relies on bridging the gap between the energy required to operate portable ICT devices with the energy available from portable/mobile sources. The only viable solution is attacking the gap from both si ...
- Mass Transfer - Advances in Sustainable Energy and Environment Oriented Numerical Modeling
522 pages, July, 2013
All chapters downloaded 30552 times.
- Our knowledge of mass transfer processes has been extended and applied to various fields of science and engineering including industrial processes in recent years. Since mass transfer is primordial phenomenon, it plays a key role in the scientific re ...
- Power Quality Issues
300 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 22612 times.
- Thermal Power Plants - Advanced Applications
186 pages, April, 2013
All chapters downloaded 28601 times.
- Thermal power plants are one of the most important process industries for engineering professionals. Over the past decades, the power sector is facing a number of critical issues; however, the most fundamental challenge is meeting the growing power d ...
- An Update on Power Quality
Dylan Dah-Chuan Lu
158 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 20207 times.
- Power quality is an important measure of fitness of electricity networks. With increasing renewable energy generations and usage of power electronics converters, it is important to investigate how these developments will have an impact to existing an ...
- Modeling and Control Aspects of Wind Power Systems
S. M. Muyeen, Ahmed Al-Durra and Hany M. Hasanien
212 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 23119 times.
- This book covers the recent development and progress of the wind energy conversion system. The chapters are contributed by prominent researchers in the field of wind energy and cover grid integration issues, modern control theories applied in wind e ...
- Liquid, Gaseous and Solid Biofuels - Conversion Techniques
552 pages, March, 2013
All chapters downloaded 42136 times.
- This book offers reviews of state-of-the-art conversion techniques for biofuels. It focuses on the latest development for the production of liquid and gaseous biofuels that should be of interest to the chemical scientists and technologists.