- Advances in Natural Gas Technology
Hamid A. Al-Megren
554 pages, April, 2012
All chapters downloaded 98911 times.
- Natural gas is a vital component of the world's supply of energy and an important source of many bulk chemicals and speciality chemicals. It is one of the cleanest, safest, and most useful of all energy sources, and helps to meet the world's rising d ...
- Remote Sensing of Biomass - Principles and Applications
334 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37604 times.
- Generally, the term biomass is used for all materials originating from photosynthesis. However, biomass can equally apply to animals. Conservation and management of biomass is very important. There are various ways and methods for biomass evaluation. ...
- Nuclear Power Plants
Soon Heung Chang
350 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 37532 times.
- This book covers various topics, from thermal-hydraulic analysis to the safety analysis of nuclear power plant. It does not focus only on current power plant issues. Instead, it aims to address the challenging ideas that can be implemented in and use ...
- Energy Transmission and Grid Integration of AC Offshore Wind Farms
M. Zubiaga, G. Abad, J. A. Barrena, S. Aurtenetxea and A. Carcar
258 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 28549 times.
- This book analyses the key issues of the offshore wind farm's energy transmission and grid integration infrastructure. But, for this purpose, there are not evaluated all the electric configurations. In the present book is deeply evaluated a represent ...
- Third Generation Photovoltaics
244 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 58550 times.
- Photovoltaics have started replacing fossil fuels as major energy generation roadmaps, targeting higher efficiencies and/or lower costs are aggressively pursued to bring PV to cost parity with grid electricity. Third generation PV technologies may ov ...
420 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 135686 times.
- This book contains research on the chemistry of each step of biogas generation, along with engineering principles and practices, feasibility of biogas production in processing technologies, especially anaerobic digestion of waste and gas production s ...
- Hydropower - Practice and Application
332 pages, March, 2012
All chapters downloaded 59897 times.
- Hydroelectric energy is the most widely used form of renewable energy, accounting for 16 percent of global electricity consumption. This book is primarily based on theoretical and applied results obtained by the authors during a long time of practice ...
- Solar Power
Radu D. Rugescu
388 pages, February, 2012
All chapters downloaded 95849 times.
- A wide variety of detail regarding genuine and proprietary research from distinguished authors is presented, ranging from new means of evaluation of the local solar irradiance to the manufacturing technology of photovoltaic cells. Also included is th ...