- Induction Motors - Modelling and Control
Prof. Rui Esteves Araújo
558 pages, November, 2012
All chapters downloaded 83996 times.
- Motivated by the need of energy-efficiency improvements, process optimization, soft-start capability and numerous other environmental benefits, it may be desirable to operate induction motors for many applications at continuously adjustable speeds. T ...
- Natural Gas - Extraction to End Use
Sreenath Borra Gupta
316 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 48094 times.
- Natural gas has traditionally been used as a feedstock for the chemical industry, and as a fuel for process and space heating. Recent advances in exploration, drilling techniques and hydraulic fracturing have made it possible for natural gas to becom ...
- Small-Scale Energy Harvesting
358 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 48130 times.
- The purpose of this book is to provide an up-to-date view of latest research advances in the design of efficient small-scale energy harvesters through contributions of internationally recognized researchers. The book covers the physics of the energy ...
- Gasification for Practical Applications
350 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 38868 times.
- Although there were many books and papers that deal with gasification, there has been only a few practical book explaining the technology in actual application and the market situation in reality.
Gasification is a key technology in converting coal, ...
- Energy Efficiency - The Innovative Ways for Smart Energy, the Future Towards Modern Utilities
406 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 71730 times.
- This book is one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date books written on Energy Efficiency. The readers will learn about different technologies for energy efficiency policies and programs to reduce the amount of energy. The book provides some studi ...
- Nuclear Power- Practical Aspects
246 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 16256 times.
- The serious challenge facing the world today, in obtaining enough energy for growing population and in controlling the carbon emission caused by fossil fuel use, calls for nuclear energy as an alternative power source. This book presents research wor ...
- Sustainable Energy - Recent Studies
174 pages, October, 2012
All chapters downloaded 9612 times.
- “Sustainable Energy - Recent Studies” is a collection of six different chapters. The papers that are included in this book cover some specific areas within district heating, photovoltaic, bioenergy, wind energy, industrial energy auditing and ind ...
- Modeling and Optimization of Renewable Energy Systems
Arzu Sencan Sahin
308 pages, May, 2012
All chapters downloaded 65085 times.
- This book includes solar energy, wind energy, hybrid systems, biofuels, energy management and efficiency, optimization of renewable energy systems and much more. Subsequently, the book presents the physical and technical principles of promising ways ...