- Energy Efficiency
188 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 61586 times.
- Global warming resulting from the use of fossil fuels is threatening the environment and energy efficiency is one of the most important ways to reduce this threat. Industry, transport and buildings are all high energy-using sectors in the world and e ...
Maggy Ndombo Benteke Momba
210 pages, August, 2010
All chapters downloaded 84349 times.
- Due to demands placed on natural resources globally and subsequent deterioration of the environment, there is a need to source and develop appropriate technology to satisfy this requirement. For decades mankind has largely depended on natural resourc ...
- Wind Power
S M Muyeen
578 pages, June, 2010
All chapters downloaded 538829 times.
- This book is the result of inspirations and contributions from many researchers of different fields. A wide verity of research results are merged together to make this book useful for students and researchers who will take contribution for further de ...
- Energy Management
Francisco Macia Perez
254 pages, March, 2010
All chapters downloaded 85450 times.
- Forecasts point to a huge increase in energy demand over the next 25 years, with a direct and immediate impact on the exhaustion of fossil fuels, the increase in pollution levels and the global warming that will have significant consequences for all ...
- Solar Energy
Radu D Rugescu
440 pages, February, 2010
All chapters downloaded 261888 times.
- The present “Solar Energy” science book hopefully opens a series of other first-hand texts in new technologies with practical impact and subsequent interest. They might include the ecological combustion of fossil fuels, space technology in the b ...
- Renewable Energy
T J Hammons
588 pages, December, 2009
All chapters downloaded 347190 times.
- Renewable Energy is energy generated from natural resources - such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides and geothermal heat - which are naturally replenished. In 2008, about 18% of global final energy consumption came from renewables, with 13% com ...